Ohio Babies
Options

Doctor recs for Dublin area

edited July 2021 in Ohio Babies

Hi everyone...

My DH and I are moving from NJ to Dublin in a few months and I'd like to start looking into doctors.  We have no friends/family out there so we are going into this totally blind coming from from the town we both grew up in and have lived in (aside from college) for the past 35 years.  

I would be appreciative of any recommendations for Doctors... A pediatrician, a general practitioner for us, a dentist....

Thanks so much :)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Doctor recs for Dublin area

• Options

I don't have recommendations for any but a pediatrician... Rainbow Pediatrics is great. They have fantastic hours (daily walk-in hours and Saturday hours), and their off-hour hotline is great too (the on-call doc usually calls back within the hour).

Sorry I can't help more!

• Options
    We go to Hand in Hand Pediatrics, group of 5 female docs. I've met/spoken with 4 of them and love them all. Their nurse is also a LC and during the first few weeks, she actually called to check on us and gave good advice.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I love Rainbow Pediatrics!

Dentist- Duke Rakich (located in Powell which is right next to Dublin)

OB/GYN- Kingsdale Gyn...I love Dr. Bell, but if you prefer a female I like Dr. Shepherd. They have a an office in Powell as well.

My GP is up at Polaris, she is awesome, but you will probably want someone closer to home. Her name is Julianne Brackin

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    My OB is right off of Cemetery Road, the practice is Northwest OBGYN. I see Dr. King but there are quite a few doctors in the practice.
    IAmPregnant Ticker
  • Options

I love Hand in Hand too! The doctors, nurses and receptionists there are all SO SWEET! They never make me feel like a crazy mom when I'm calling with a concern about my kid - probably because they're all moms too. We see Dr. Kollar. She was FANTASTIC with my squirmy and usually uncooperative son at his 2 year appointment.

The OB that I see is Dr. Mollie Ezzie. She is part of Columbus OB-GYN. I highly recommend her too.

I just found a dentist here who I love. Dr. Bauer at the office of Bauer and Nemcic. The last guy I went to in Columbus was AWFUL. And not only that, I felt like I was being deceived and ripped off. He did a hack job on a couple of my teeth. But I've seen Dr. Bauer twice now and I can't say enough good things about him. The office even called the day after I had a couple fillings to make sure everything was OK since it's not always easy to tell before the numbing wears off.

I haven't seen a general practitioner in awhile, but my husband and quite a few people I know go to the Milhon Clinic in Worthington.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I see Dr. King at NW OBGYN and would definitely recommend her and the practice.
    IAmPregnant Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"