Secondary IF
Options

This Lupron kinda sucks!

ugh!! I don't feel so great!, I am taking a lupron inj. for endo and I had my first inj. a little over a week ago and I really feel like crud!!  I have this constant dull headache, I am sick to my stomach (I can't tell you how many times I've thrown up in my mouth)(sorry...kinda gross)  Im constipated, then Im way not constipated. my body hurts......Sorry, I am really complaining, but I feel sooooo cruddy..I don't know what to do to make it stop!!  Has anyone ever done this and had these symptoms? If so what did you do? Did you take anything that helped? 

Thanks,

jamie........bleh.........

Re: This Lupron kinda sucks!

• Options
    I'm sorry!  I've heard horrible things about Lupron... ugh... Hang in there!!!
    Doriimage
    "Just keep swimming, just keep swimming..."

Miracle DD born 12.2005
    TTC #2 since Dec 2008 w/ PCOS
    ***P/SAIF Always Welcome***

Keep it Natural, Baby!
  • Options

Thanks,

and to top it off my doc. just called me back and says he isn't buying that any of this is related to the shot. and we aren't doing anything about it...must be something else..oh joy...Crying

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Im just sick of everyone telling me Im crazy and that its somethiing else that is making me feel this way.  Three Dr.s have told me that it has nothing to do with the shot.  and to just let it work its way through my system....I went through all of these concerns before I consented to take this to make sure that if my headaches get worse they will give me something, if Im sick to my stomach...what are my options.. and the hot flashes and no sleeping...These were the most common complaints that people I know personally that have taken it had. And now its like im a crazy person!!! .....I just want to say, gee, thanks for your help for nothing!
  • Options
    I was on Lupron for my IVF Cycles and it was bad.  I also got really bad headaches.  One suggestion would be accupuncture. It seemed to help me control them a bit.  Have your Drs. talked about putting you on BC instead of Lupron?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers DoriBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    He basically told me that He isn't buying that any of my symptoms are from the lupron, and im SOL for the next 6+ weeks......Im so frustrated! My head is pounding and no one will help me.  Ive just taken Advil, and my stomach is in knots....he wants to do another shot in 3 months and Im just thinking that would be a no for me.... I just feel horrible......
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"