1st Trimester
Options

Always cold!

For thows of you in winter/snow areas. Are you always cold like me? I cold have tons of warm clothes but I am always freezing. The heat is set at 70 so it isnt cold in the house. I Dont remember being this cold with my first one.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Always cold!

• Options
    YES. I am constantly freezing and am normally wearing two sweaters or sweatshirts when I am home. I was not like this with my first!
    WEBONLY_NOPRINT_DSC_1509-2-2236294072-O
    DS #1 Born: 10/03/06, DS #2 Born: 08/06/12 My Cooking Blog
  • Options
    OMG, I'm cold 24/7.  I could be under 3 blankets with a sweatshirt on and still be freezing!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Well thanks! At least I am not alone. I hate being sooo cold!

• Options
    I'm actually in a warmer part of the country (Texas) and I am cold ALL THE TIME. Before my pregnancy, I was always on the warm side, but ever since around 4 weeks I have been bundled up to the max while DH is in shorts and a t-shirt. bizarre.
    Pregnancy Ticker CP 4w1d March '11
    Clomid 50mg June '11 - BFN
    Clomid 100 mg Oct '11 - BFN
    Clomid 150 mg Nov '11 - BFP @9dpo! Beta#1 @10dpo: 22; Beta#2 @12dpo: 67 Beta#3 @18dpo: 1069! EDD 8-16-12
    My (mostly) business travel blog
  • Options
    I've been extremely cold since I got my BFP.  Now at home I walk around in my warm clothes with a furry bathrobe over top lol.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    absolutely!  i'm always cold!

1999- Dx Prolactinoma

8-25-2012 - Lucas born via C-section at 38 Weeks 2 days
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    Always cold too!  So weird ... aren't we supposed to be running hotter? haha
  • Options

imagekirknsarah:
    I'm actually in a warmer part of the country (Texas) and I am cold ALL THE TIME. Before my pregnancy, I was always on the warm side, but ever since around 4 weeks I have been bundled up to the max while DH is in shorts and a t-shirt. bizarre.

Wow that is weird. I would think you would be warmer. I think I need to start wearing mittens every where! It is mainly my hands that are cold all the time.

Thanks ladies for answering me! Congrats all around!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"