Pittsburgh Babies
Options

Swim Lessons

Can anyone recommend a location to take my 2 1/2 year old for swim lessons in the North Huntingdon area?
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Swim Lessons

• Options

Hi, I'm from this area myself so I can help you out!! 

Unfortunately, we do not have any programs close by for swim lessons for our little ones. The only place that offers a class really around us for under 5 is Greensburg YMCA!  And it's a class where you must be in water with your LO.  The PTARC occassionally has mommy and me classes as well for young kiddos. But you may want to try to contact Conley'(on route 30), they used to on occassion have their lifeguards do private lessons. For our oldest I did lessons last summer at our camp up in Dubois,Pa. Good luck!! Sorry I couldn't help more, we are one of the areas local to Pittsburgh that doesn't have many options for swim lessons for kids under 5

Kristen&Randy Married:6/30/2007 Had Faith 6/17/2008 Robbie 10/12/2011 image photos by Oh What Love Photography and Design imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

I live in Monroeville (which is kinda of close to N Huntingdon) and the community there has swimming classes all the time for ages 6mo and up.  I also think they allow non-residents to take the classes.  You can find the information on the municiple website.  Just search for municipality of monroeville.

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"