Georgia Babies
Options

anyone have the Puj Tub?

very very long story short, we don't have an infant tub anymore.  was looking at that puj tub that you can put in the sink (aka away from the larger boys who will crush the baby).....anyone have one?  or the safety 1st knock off?

Re: anyone have the Puj Tub?

• Options
    I had the Puj Tub and definitely liked it.  We had a relatively small baby and he outgrew it by about 4 months.  But, until then, it was great.  It worked well in my bathroom sink.  It did not work as well in the large kitchen sink, but worked ok in if you have a smaller section of your kitchen sink.
  • Options
    With Sophie, I have been using a towel laid on the kitchen counter and basically still giving her a sponge bath.  We tried the tub and she hated it.  But she loves the towel so I haven't moved up to the big tub yet since this is easier on my back :-)  What I did with Gavin was to lay a hand towel down in the bottom of the big tub and fill it up only about an inch or two.  Then I laid him right onto the towel and he frickin loved it!  Would splash and kick like crazy.  Now that I think about it, we definitely need to try this with Sophie tonight... bet she'll go nuts!  Plus I think its time for her to have a real bath- lol! 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    We never had it but loved the yellow foam thing they have at target--I think it's by Munchkin and it has a disk that turns white if the water is too hot.
  • Options

Heather, have you seen the little bucket tub thingy? It has a little padded bottom in it. Super cute. 

https://www.amazon.com/Prince-Lionheart-washPOD-Bathe-Blue/dp/B000QIJ020 

Lil' G was born April 25, 2008! Big C was born September 28, 2011! Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    imagemyrall:

Heather, have you seen the little bucket tub thingy? It has a little padded bottom in it. Super cute. 

https://www.amazon.com/Prince-Lionheart-washPOD-Bathe-Blue/dp/B000QIJ020 

I don't understand this?  How do you use it with a newborn?  I can't even imagine using it with Sophie now at 4 mos old.  It skeers me.

And while I was looking at that one... I came upon this one:

which totally reminded me of this trashcan that we have from IKEA:

And then that got me thinking... dayum... I could've turned that $2 trashcan into a $50 baby tub.  I need to get more creative.

• Options

And OMG... this one just freaks me out...

• Options
    omfg!!!!!!  stacie!  that is awesome and so awful!!!
  • Options
    Stacie, I may have just wet my pants laughing. Those pictures are awesome. 
  • Options
    What could be wrong with a bucket of baby?! It looks like making soup... ;)
    Lil' G was born April 25, 2008! Big C was born September 28, 2011! Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

imagesmynings_bride:
    We never had it but loved the yellow foam thing they have at target--I think it's by Munchkin and it has a disk that turns white if the water is too hot.

We used this too!  

Colin Patrick-7/14/08 Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers imageimageLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

I've never used it but bought one for my sister and she loves it! Said that it was so easy to use and was comforting to know her baby could rest in it and she wasn't worried about holding up heads, or hard plastic making her baby cold. 

She likes it so much that she's some for friends of hers who are pregnant.

If you have any specific questions I can ask her for you and see what she says.  

• Options
    That baby in the bucket is hilarious!!!
    Photobucket Photobucket Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Hi

I live in Smyrna and was interested in finding out #1) how did you like the Puj tub? and #2) Would you like to sell yours if you still have it?

Thanks,

Liz

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"