Tennessee Babies

Knoxville baby shower venues

I'm new to the area and I need a good place to have a baby shower. Everyone will be from another state and I really want to show off TN to them. Any interesting, not too expensive places to hold a shower of only about 10 people?
Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers 

image   image

Re: Knoxville baby shower venues

• When would you be having the baby shower? Spring?

• I'm looking at the end of March
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers 

image   image

• Loading the player...
  • I can only think of a couple of places I think would work;

Calhoun's on the River has an upstairs banquet space that you can rent out or a seperate area on the mail level for smaller parties. That area is pretty nice because it overlooks the river and is surrounded by glass. I believe you pay for the upstairs space to rent that out but the downstairs one is just for reservations so that would be free. Their food is amazing and is great for out-of-towners that want to get a sense of good Tennessee barbeque!

Copper Cellar restaurant on UT Campus is also a nice restaurant that has seperate areas you can reserve for party events. They have great food and it is located in the heart of Knoxville.

There are several outside places I would recommend, but the weather is so unpredictable here at the end of March. I would plan something indoors just to be safe.

Hope this helps a little! Smile 

• Check out The Plaid Apron in Sequoyah Hills.  They are pretty amazing.  There is also Applecake Tea Room in Farragut. 
    Sept 2009: off BCP, started charting
    Nov - March 2010: no period
    April - November 2010: Prometrium then clomid - BFN
    April 2011 - Finally moved and settled in new city
    June 30, 2011 - Ruptured Ovarian Cyst
    August 2011 - Met with RE - Bloodwork, etc = Dx PCOS, 1700mg of Metformin
    September 2011 - HSG/SIS - shows tissue in ute = Hysteroscopy
    September 2011 - Clomid + trigger + IUI #1 - cycle cancelled at baseline US - cyst on left ovary = 8 weeks of BCP
    December 2011 - IUI#1 Re-do- Clomid + 12/19 Trigger + 12/21 = BFN
    January 2012 - IUI#2- Clomid + Estrace CD13 + trigger + 1/22 = BFN February 2012 - IUI#3 - Clomid + Estrace - Failed to respond to Clomid found on CD 13 monitoring.
    Feb - Being of RE break-up!
    March - Being of crunchy phase aka Accupuncture
    June - Random Positive HPT!!
    Due February 17!
  • Not sure if this is what you're looking for, but We went on a datenight to "oodles" on Market Square and someone had rented that spare room and decorated it for a small shower.. it was beautiful!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"