April 2011 Moms

nbr. just wanna vent!!!

i dont usually post on here.. but boy do i need to vent... we live overseas in italy as my husband is military.. and since tuesday the italian truck drivers are protesting about gas prices.. well.. theres not one gas station that has had gas for the past 4 days now.. and we live 30 mins from the base.. and since truck drivers are driving they arent delivering food to store either including the base...not fun when u have a 9 month old that still drinks formula...i have 1 1/2 14 oz tubs to last me.. we were able to go to the base yesterday driving on E the whole way down we drove in N.. and were able to make it back.. buttt the base was all out of formula... this protest is supposed to end tonight at midnight but if it does not i dunno what ill do.... not to mention on monday the gas stations are going on strike too!!!! UGHHH how i wish i was in the states right now.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: nbr. just wanna vent!!!

• oh goodness, I'm sorry. Hopefully you'll be able to get gas and formula soon!
  • That's horrible!  I would be freaking out!  Good Luck.
    image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • thanks :).. jennicollins.. im already freaking out haha.. now they are saying no gas till the 25th.. and i guess all 18 trucks that are carrying all the food for the base commisary are stuck on the other side of the island still waiting for this to be over..
  • Yikes!  Hope you get formula (and gas) soon. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Can you order formula online? Is that weird. Untrusting? Not going to get there fast enough?  I guess a lot of questions.  Do you have anyone trustworthy here in the state to send you formula?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • we were finally able to get gas after waiting over 3 hrs in line at the gas station, n we made it down to the base and they finally got their shipments.. i ws able to LOAD up on ALOT of formula. its times like this where i miss living in the states.. haha i hate having only one store to go to.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"