Wisconsin Babies
Options

Milwaukee OBGYN/Hospital Recs

Hey Milwaukeeans!  I'm 5 weeks and looking for an OBGYN. I've heard great things about the Aurora Women's Pavilion.  Anyone have any experience with great OBS? THanks!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Milwaukee OBGYN/Hospital Recs

• Options
    I currently see Dr. Belinda Leung who has an office in the women's pavilion and also on 76th and Rawson.  She's wonderful!  2 of my friends see her as well, which is how I found her.  Good Luck!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I see Dr. Carla Kelly who is a high risk Ob through the Aurora Health System. I am 15 weeks prego now.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I love Dr. Lamping at the West Allis Women's Pavilion...she's helping me with number two right now:)

• Options
    I saw Dr. Douglas at the Wheaton Franciscan Hospital in Franklin. She's affilliated with St. Francis Hospital. I love her! She was so helpful and really caring too. I ended up in the hospital about 8 months along and she stopped in to visit me to make sure I was okay.
  • Options

I see Dr Lasser in West Allis he is part of Froedtert and the Medical College of Wisconsin. He is absolutely amazing. I was recommended to him by 10 of my co workers (including a husband who loved him as well). He is fantastic. Good luck.

Mariah

Pregnancy Ticker
    pregnancy imageLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Dr. Lund out of Froedtert Hospital. I love him. He is funny and very smart and helpful. Plus if you deliver at Froedtert you actually deliver at Childrens Hospital which I found comforting.
  • Options
    I also go to  someone in the Physicians of OBGYN "group"  very happy with them. They are located in Franklin and West/Allis.  They deliver at the Women's Pavillion.
  • Options
    I was just in the hospital for Cardiac Arrhythmia. I am 8 months pregnant and was in the ICU in St. Francis. Dr. Douglas came up everyday to see me. She is a joy, and a glimmer of hope in the eyes of a person with heart problems. She worked with my cardiologist to make a great birthing plan. I would suggest her to anyone!
  • Options
    Dr. Van Fossen out of ProHealthCare in Menomonee Falls is amazing!  She is so down to earth!  She delivered my son and also my cousin's newest! 
    Our love will grow and grow.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"