Stay at Home Moms
Options

Job option

Have you guys heard about prepaid legal?  My mom has been doing the business for less that 2 years and she makes between $4000-$6000 a month full time.  I know that part time you can easily make $1200-2000.  I decided to give this a try and I love it so far.  You can check out my website for more information and to contact me. 

www.prepaidlegal.com/hub/huynht

Re: Job option

• Options
    What is it that you have to do?
    Andrea 7/9/08, Joaquin 4/18/11, boy coming 12/18/13 Forever missed: Gabriel 11/24/09 at 20 weeks
  • Options
    Can you explain more please?
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I would like to know too - before signing on. Thanks so much =)
  • Options
    don't buy into it.  it's something they want you to pay for first
  • Options
    Yea. I looked into it, and it involves selling too.
    Andrea 7/9/08, Joaquin 4/18/11, boy coming 12/18/13 Forever missed: Gabriel 11/24/09 at 20 weeks
  • Options

pyramid scheme

• Options
    Ah. Bummer. No biggie, but why do these pp troll our boards? I wonder how many saps buy into it?
  • Options

imageMrsPreK:
    Ah. Bummer. No biggie, but why do these pp troll our boards? I wonder how many saps buy into it?

Obviously her and her mom did!  Lol.  I refuse to do anything that has a start up fee!

• Options
    My friend does something like this and she keeps saying that her husband is planning on quitting his job in the next 12 months...she's been saying this for 6 years. PYRAMID Scheme!!
  • Options

imageMrsPreK:
    I would like to know too - before signing on. Thanks so much =)

Prepaid Legal has been in business for over 36 years and is a publicly traded company on the NYSE and being endorsed by many attorney generals.  Prepaid legal gives you the opportunity to be an independent broker/ associate and work for yourself and you decide how much and how hard you want to work. 

As any other business owner, of course there's an investment.  Only $49 to start your own business. 

It is not a pyramid scheme and you can read the definition of a pyramid scheme on the federal trade comission website.

I realize that this is not an opportunity for everyone but if you are a go-getter and want to learn more contact me directly. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"