• fast food like McDonalds and Wendys? I think twice since I've been pregnant

Pizza/subs we do once a week 

Married my best friend 5/2/2008
    TTC our first miracle since November 2010
    BFP 3/16/2011 Chemical Pregnancy 3/20/2011

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image image
  • Loading the player...
  • Once every few months.  
  • Probably 2 or 3 times a year when I'm in a pinch. I just had Sbarros recently because I was on a long road trip (moving) and had to stop for lunch along the way. Fast food is nasty!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • If I have fast food, I avoid the soda, and try to avoid the fries. I just try to be smart when it comes to fast food and not go out of control even though I know I want it!

• 1st tri it was 4-5 times a week if not more. Nowadays I'm trying to save money so maybe... once a week? if that? And I never get the soda with it... makes me feel more justified lol
  • Generally never. However 1st tri i had 3 weeks where i craved In N OUt like made.  And even tho I haven't had McDs in 8 years I found myself there last week....
  • More than I'd care to admit, but I only indulge in soda once a week or so.  I also don't get fries.  The only reason though is that I can't stand the smell of cooking meat, and DH doesn't consider a meal an actual meal unless it includes meat.
    July '15 siggy challenge: Thanksgiving fails
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
    imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers
    PitaPata Cat tickersPitaPata Cat tickers
  • Before this pregnancy I was fast food free for over a year.  Since being pregnant I've indulged a few times a month in Wendy's and Taco Time.  I'm on a huge Taco Time kick right now.  I just can't get enough of those Mexi Fries with the sour cream/ranch dip!  YUM! 

Since others made mention of it.....I never get soda.  I maybe drink soda twice a year when not pregnant, and never while pregnant.  

• Never actually. I think I had taco bell once since i've been pregnant. Does pizza count though? Then probably once every two to three weeks!
  • Maybe twice a month.
    Took 2 years & 8 months to make our baby! Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Every other month, if that. It was a lot more before DD, but now we're always trying to save money AND I don't want her eating that stuff for awhile yet.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Fast food, probably once every 2 months. Take out pizza, Chinese, etc...twice a week! I usually only cook 3or 4 nights a week! Lol

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • imageBabyCampbell312:

If I have fast food, I avoid the soda, and try to avoid the fries. I just try to be smart when it comes to fast food and not go out of control even though I know I want it!

Avoid the fries?? Now that's just crazy talk. I'll say I eat fast food once sometimes twice a week. And then there are weeks that go by and I don't eat any. 
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • Fast food generally grosses me out. If I do it then it's a salad.
  • 1+ x per week.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Currently, one to two times a month.  In the first trimester, it was several times a week, because it was the only kind of meat I could keep down due to aversions.

PP I will go back to going MAYBE twice a year, like I did before getting pregnant.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• once a week when a group of us from church meet up. Other than pizza, we don't eat fast food on our own. If we want to eat out, we go to a sit-down type place.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers natural miscarriages- 12/18/07 & 2/18/13 (AKA:KRISTA555)
  • We get take out Chinese ever so often, but with the exception of Qdoba maybe once or twice a month, I don't eat fast food ever. 
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • If we are talking McDonalds, chinese food etc - rarely, since I've been pregnant maybe 3/4 times. Trying my best!!!

I do crave french fries though, I bake them in the oven at home every couple of weeks. No where near McDonald's fries, but I figure its better than nothing!!!! 

• We get take out Chinese about once a month.  McDonald's I only have while traveling, so once or twice a year.
  • Do Chipotle and Sushi Station count? If not, never. If so, 1-2 times/week.
  • I work in a mall- I eat at the food court nearly every lunch break.  I try for Subway so at least I know what's going into my food, but our Subway sucks and never heats my food enough.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Daisypath Anniversary tickersimage
  • About once a week now. I did eat it more often in first tri when all i wanted was salty french fries.

ETA: I usually get the soda too....Embarrassed

• DH and I have always been kind of fast food addicts. When my mom died I was so blah about cooking that fast food was our thing. Then in first tri, it was a lot too. I had no inspiration to cook and fast food was just easy. Now it's one time a week (if that). We do eat out a lot at different restaraunts (i.e. O'Charleys) but I'm trying to limit that down to 2x's a month for the sake of our wallets.
  • imageIvana.Stolichnaya:
    Too often.

this. 

Pregnancy TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• imageNicole_Gillan:
    Probably 4-5 times a week..I hate cooking haha

THIS! Baby and I crave chicken nuggets! No joke, I probably could survive on chicken nuggets and chocolate milk!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Uhm. Probably like once a day. So bad I know. :/
  • I don't, First tri I ate some break samiches when I craved them but I prefer a home cooked meal and am trying to keep eating on track.
  • During 1st tri it was quite frequently, about 5x's a week (usually on days I worked). Now, it really depends. Some weeks I won't eat any, but I guess the most would be maybe twice a week. Hubby and I are big fans of In N Out & Culvers, but I pretty much only eat it when we are out together. It is too much trouble to leave the house just for fast food, lol.
  • Pre-pregnancy, once a year, on our yearly road trip to see my MIL, DQ in the town we always stop for gas at. Since I've been pregnant, I've probably had fast food 4 or 5 times.
    -------------------------------------
  • I haven't had fast food since I was in junior high.
  • Not regularly, maybe every other week? I will sometimes get a bacon, egg and cheese biscuit from hardees for breakfast. If DH and I are out and need to pick up lunch, we'll go to a sheetz/wawa and get a sandwish usually. The only thing I eat at McDonalds is the fries. I craved them A LOT in the first tri. I'm embarassed to admit, I had a large fry as my meal a few times during the first few months of being pg; LOL. That was the only thing I've ever sent DH out to get me specifically. We'll get pizza or chinese maybe twice a month? Not very often.

• hmm depends on what counts as "fast food".

mac donalds, wendys, burger king etc- pretty much never. Once in the first tri, before that it had been years. I just don't LIKE that stuff, makes me feel ick.

but I buy lunch every day from somewhere like panera, cosi, boloco etc.

during the first tri i ate a subway footlong several times a week. I really craved subway for some reason. But since then i haven't had any subway at all.

• Actual fast food maybe 1-2X per month as a snack with DD. 
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

• imageIvana.Stolichnaya:
    Too often.

This.  I hate cooking but since I've been given notice of being laid off I've been working from home and cooking a bit more.  With working full times and the other kids we used to only eat at home when my husband cooked (which was most of the week) but for lunch I'd eat out.

It's a GIRL!
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"