TTC After a Loss 6 Months+
Options

Probably a dumb question...

More like a few questions. 

Let me preface this by saying I am not pregnant - I have taken multiple tests and all were negative.  My period is late by 4-5 days (LP is usually 11 or 12 days without meds).  According to FF, I ovulated on CD 16, and O date seems pretty clear to me.  Today is 16 DPO and no signs of AF. 

I never got a peak this month on my CBEFM, only highs.  Temps seem to indicate ovulation though. 

Any ideas?  Is my O date wrong?  Is this an anovulatory cycle?  When should I call RE?

TIA!

Link to chart

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/244898

Mom to Eliott Alexander, born sleeping at 37 weeks on 8/13/10. Most of us only dream of angels - I held one in my arms.
BFP #2 - EDD 2/26/12 M/C 6/28/11 @ 5w2d
BFP #3 - EDD 4/7/12 M/C 8/2/11 @ 4w2d
Too beautiful for this earth
BFP #4 - EDD 12/09/12, Lucille arrived 11/26/12

Re: Probably a dumb question...

• Options

I don't think it's an annO cycle, your O looks pretty solid to me.  This is your first cycle without meds in a while (right?), maybe your body's just figuring out how to act.  That's a crappy possible explanation, sorry.

As for calling the RE, I would say it depends.  If the RE wanted to know about anything even slightly out of the ordinary, call tomorrow.  If not, I would probably wait until the end of the week, and call if you're still getting BFNs and AF hasn't arrived.

*secretly hopes for a late implanter* 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Mama to 5 angel babies, 1 rainbow baby, and 2 more angel babies. 
    My beautiful Ella/ToT arrived 10/10/12. 
  • Options
    I think your O date is pretty clear.  If it were me, I would call tomorrow and ask for b/w.  I don't want to scare/ worry you, but when I got my last BFP it wasn't until 17dpo because my hCG was so low, it was ectopic.  I would rather see you err on the side of caution than just wait, KWIM?  GL to you hon and keep us updated!    

image image imageimageimage  

CFNBC after 8 losses and IF || History || My Angel Babies

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Your O date looks accurate to me, you definately have a sustained thermal shift.  Are you on progesterone?  Could it be holding off AF?  I would call the RE just to be on the safe side.  I mean there are people who get really late BFP's, but it would seem likely that you should have gotten a + by now. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I agree with BEB.  With my last pregnancy I had negative hpt's galore, had bloodwork done at 16 dpo where my hcg was 8.  Don't drive yourself crazy with worry of an ectopic though.  If your hcg isn't high enough to turn an hpt positive, it would be way too early to cause damage.  I too have FX that you have a late implanter on your hands.
    3 ectopic pregnancies (EDD's 1/30/12-tube removed, 6/2/12-methotrexate and 10/2/12-methotrexate)
    IVF and Natural FET resulted in BFN's and a hole in our wallets
    Natural BFP #4 on 9/7/12 gave us our miracle on 5/18/13
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I dont have any answers, I Just hope you figure out what is up soon~!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imagecutebride73:
    Your O date looks accurate to me, you definately have a sustained thermal shift.  Are you on progesterone?  Could it be holding off AF?  I would call the RE just to be on the safe side.  I mean there are people who get really late BFP's, but it would seem likely that you should have gotten a + by now. 

I'm not taking progesterone. 

I think I'll go ahead and call tomorrow just to be safe.  Thanks!

Mom to Eliott Alexander, born sleeping at 37 weeks on 8/13/10. Most of us only dream of angels - I held one in my arms.
    BFP #2 - EDD 2/26/12 M/C 6/28/11 @ 5w2d
    BFP #3 - EDD 4/7/12 M/C 8/2/11 @ 4w2d
    Too beautiful for this earth
    BFP #4 - EDD 12/09/12, Lucille arrived 11/26/12
  • Options
    I would call to be safe, I've had a few weird cycles like that.

Jenn

image 3 IUI's all BFN

IVF#1 BFN IVF#2 BFP, loss at 19 weeks FET#1 BFN IVF#3 BFP, m/c FET#2 BFN

Missing our twins Zachary and Madison, lost at 19 weeks on 11/13/09, edd 4/9/10

BFP 7/17/10, m/c 7/25/10, edd 3/25/11

Ectopic, lost left tube 4/20/11, edd 12/6/11

my blog

• Options

I agree that your O looks pretty solid. I'd be interested to see what your temp is currently! 

Let us know when you give them a call. I am keeping my FX for good news!  

BFP#1 {Cashew} - 9.19.09 EDD 5.26.10
    The day you first lay in my arms, you made my life complete.
    Aurora Rose born sleeping at 35w on 4-21-10
    BFP#2 {Almond} - 2.1.11 EDD 10.12.11 C/P 2.11.11

• Options

Siggy warning

I am totally not going with the crowd on this, but I looked at your past charts where you took your temps and after O, your temp is usually much higher than your current cycle.  I think it is possible that you haven't O'd.  Can you start taking your temp again to see where it is at? 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"