Indiana Babies
Options

A mom of three!

So in going back through the posts...I noticed a post that said congrats ldqam516.  Just wanted to follow up!  Baby girl was born December 15th...and I went into labor ON MY OWN!  First time for me and it was the day before my scheduled induction.  Water start leaking at 2am...and full fledge broke as we were dropping our kids off at their grandparents.  Arrived at the hospital around 3am without any  real contractions...started walking and walked myself into active labor.  Was 6cm around 7am which is when I got the epidural and was complete around 9am.  Did a couple of practice pushes with the nurse and then pushed twice with my OB and Cecily Noelle was born at 9:21am...coming in at a surprising 7lbs 5oz (our other kiddos were around 9 pounds)  Iam still in awe over how well everything went...it was definitely my dream labor and delivery!  Also had my first working epidural and didnt feel any pain...all the way through pushing and delivery...so different from my past experiences!  Pictures are on my blog if you would like to see her!  Oh, and she is an absolute DREAM baby...we definitely lucked out with this one!! 
Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

photo DSC_0014.jpg

Re: A mom of three!

• Options
    Congratulations!  Sounds like a great labor & delivery experience.  I'm going to check out your blog for some pics.  :)
    No siggy pic until TB gets rid of Twitter and FB links Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    Glad to read you had a great experience, congrats on number 3!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    So glad to hear from you! I'd been wondering how things went since I knew you were scheduled for an induction. So happy that your labor and delivery were so amazing and that little Cecily is doing so well. I'm super anxious to hear how things are as a mom of 3; seems like more than I could possibly handle right now so props to you! Keep us updated on your sweet family, okay?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options

imagemarleysmom:
    So glad to hear from you! I'd been wondering how things went since I knew you were scheduled for an induction. So happy that your labor and delivery were so amazing and that little Cecily is doing so well. I'm super anxious to hear how things are as a mom of 3; seems like more than I could possibly handle right now so props to you! Keep us updated on your sweet family, okay?

So far having 3 has been a super EASY transition!  I recommend it to everyone...infact...We have been debating on when to have a FOURTH!  Not any time soon...but it is definitely in our future...just not sure when.  Going from 1 to 2 was a bazillion times more difficult.   

Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

photo DSC_0014.jpg
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"