Connecticut Babies
Options

3D Ultrasound anyone?

Who has done one, and where did you go? I am thinking to look into it in the next few weeks.  Just not sure where to go - and how do they do it?

Is it internally done? I just would feel weird if my usual OB isn't doing it. I go to North Haven OBGYN right now. 

Experiences appreciated, thanks! :)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: 3D Ultrasound anyone?

• Options
    I had mine done at A Stork's Studio in Orange. It was done externally, and easn't too expensive, Good luck!
    imageimage image Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

Same here Storks Studio in Orange. They were very nice. The first time I went they didn't get good shots. So we were able to come back again no extra charge. It's not internall. I think their are only two places in CT this one and the one in Glastonbary. We priced both Orange was a little cheaper.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Awesome, I think I will give them a call - I have looked up their site and liked it, so I am glad I got some reviews :) Thank you!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I had mine done in glastonbury.. i forgot the name of it. I think we paid like $100. Its not internal its just like getting a regular ultra sound, except there was a huge screen on the wall that projects the image. 

The place i went was pretty nice.. it was nicely decorated and comfortable. There was a couch in the room and and the table to lay on. If i could do it again I would have brought my mom or my best friend or something!  I didnt realize there would be so much room in the room and i kicked my self for not bringing everyone i knew to it! lol 

• Options
    I guess because my pregnancy was considered "high risk", I go plenty of 3D ultrasounds at Greenwich Hospital and insurance paid for it.  At one point towards the end of the pregnancy, I had to go weekly for ultrasounds.  They kept saying he was measuring huge and predicted he would be almost 10 pounds when he was born, so they induced me at 39 weeks.  After a hellish induction, labor and delivery, he was born at only 7 lb, 4 oz.  SMH.  So, I have mixed feelings on ultrasounds now after mine failed to predict his size accurately.  It was very cool to see him each week though and try to figure out who he looked like!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    My husband and I are planning to go to A Stork's Studio as well.  I have a few friends who have had it done there and I've seen their videos afterward.  Their work looks great and they said the staff is really friendly.  Good luck =)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"