Minnesota Babies
Options

Hello Everyone!

Hi Everyone, I just realized there was a board for your local community (I have been spending a lot of time on the August 2012 board) So I just wanted to introduce myself :) I am almost 11 weeks with my 1st pregnancy, and not looking forward to a 3rd trimester in a Minnesota Summer! Hopefully I can find a lot of useful/local information on this board!
Been Married Since 9.23.11 to the Love of My Life! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic image
My Ovulation Chart
|| Ovulation Chart

Re: Hello Everyone!

• Options

Welcome!

I see you are due August 11th. My DD was born August 23rd, so I feel you with that MN summer! I felt like it wasn't too horrible last year, though. I just spent a lot of time in the A/C or up north at the lake. Smile

nataliepic350 photo nataliepic350.jpg photo 099_zps0c6fc5c8.jpg Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imagebundymommy:

Welcome!

I see you are due August 11th. My DD was born August 23rd, so I feel you with that MN summer! I felt like it wasn't too horrible last year, though. I just spent a lot of time in the A/C or up north at the lake. Smile

Hopefully I will be as lucky as you! I think I will be living in the A/C haha. At least in Minnesota we have a ton of lakes and cool water to hang out in!

Been Married Since 9.23.11 to the Love of My Life! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic image
    My Ovulation Chart
    || Ovulation Chart
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Congratulations - how exciting! I am also from the cities and due late August. I too look forward to spending time in the lakes, near the A/C, and in flowy dresses and swimsuit coverups! I'd take the heat over this snow and cold any day, though. :)
  • Options

Welcome and congrats to you! (And to all you other Mamas!!) 

btw... I vote for Aug 4th b-days - it's mine and probably one of the best days ever.  :)

imageimageVisit The Nest!Visit The Nest! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Certified Veterinary Technician / SAHM
  • Options
    Congrats!  I am due Aug. 2nd (also my husbands birthday!!) and am not looking forward the heat, but am looking forward to dresses, flip flops and an excuse to eat lots of ice cream. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"