Pregnant after 35
Options

Heart Skipping!?!

Hey ladies,

Since 4pm yesterday my heart is skipping beats.......went to doc this morn, she said its regular skips and she would be more worried if it was irregular skipping.....i didnt sleep a wink, i can feel it and its weird and horrible!!!!!  Is anyone familiar with this????  Im quite worried Tongue Tied

Thanks ladies!!!

Re: Heart Skipping!?!

• Options
    Mine skips every now and then but not more than once or twice every few days. I think this is a known pregnancy thing. I would be concerned too if it is happening often. Just wondering, how can you tell if it is regular or irregular?

IVF #1 ET 1 d3 embryo 10/30/11 BFP
    3 Embryos frozen (1 d5, 2 d6)

DS born 07/29/12

FET #1 ET 1 d5 embryo 02/10/15 BFN

FET #2 1 d6 embryo didn't survive thaw, transferred last d6. CP :(

• Options
    Yup, I've had this all through my pg. Something to do with the increased blood volume and such.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image image imageLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageamandaleigh1:
    Mine skips every now and then but not more than once or twice every few days. I think this is a known pregnancy thing. I would be concerned too if it is happening often. Just wondering, how can you tell if it is regular or irregular?

The doc said it was a steady beat of bout 4-5 then a skip, she said if it was fast, slow and skipping that would be irregular, man its horrible, it hasnt stopped yet so its another sleepless night for me Indifferent

Hope we get some normality soon, thanks ladies!!

• Options
    I've gone through a couple of spells where my hear became irregular, but usually just cutting back on activity level for a few days helped.  I would definitely be worried if it was more regular than that.  Hopefully it'll normalize for you soon.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    I'm glad the doc said you're fine, but man that's scary. Take care of yourself, girl!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"