Indiana Babies
Options

Friday check-in!

1. how are you feeling?

2. highlight/lowlight of your week?

3. weekend plans?

TTC #1 since October 2008. Dealing with MFI.
IVF #1 w ICSI in July 2010 = BFN
IVF #2.1 in Oct 2010 converted to IUI = BFN
IVF #2.2 w ICSI in Dec 2010 = BFN
Met with new RE in new city on 1/31/11.
IVF #3 w ICSI in April 2011. HPT on 5/9 = BFP!
Beta #1 on 5/10 (10dp5dt) = 99.4. Beta #2 on 5/12 = 284. First u/s on 5/26. = Fraternal TWINS!
Twin boys born & lost on 8/16/11 at 18w1d due to PPROM & preterm labor.
IVF #4.1 in Jan 2012 converted to IUI on 1/7/12 = BFN
IVF #4.2 w ICSI in Feb 2012. Lupron on 2/10. Stims on 2/18. ER on 2/29- 7R,6F
ET scheduled for 3/5/12- nothing to transfer :(
Dh seeing new MFI uro & Dh starting meds- June 2012.
IVF #5 in Dec 2012 = BFFN.
IVF #6 planned for Spring 2013. Praying for our take home baby/ies.
**P/SAIF and P/SAL always welcome!**

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Re: Friday check-in!

• Options

1. Anxious... I just want to know. 13 days past IUI. Tested yesterday and got a BFN. Hoping it was just too soon. I'll test again tomorrow if no sign of AF.

2. Highlight- Working from home and making $.  Lowlight- BFN yesterday morning and bad headache last night.

3. Going to IL to visit my family tomorrow. I'm going to a trivia night fundraiser for someone I went to GS & HS with that has cancer. On Sunday, my dad and I are going to the University of Illinois basketball game in Champaign and I'll drive back to Indy after that.

TTC #1 since October 2008. Dealing with MFI.
    IVF #1 w ICSI in July 2010 = BFN
    IVF #2.1 in Oct 2010 converted to IUI = BFN
    IVF #2.2 w ICSI in Dec 2010 = BFN
    Met with new RE in new city on 1/31/11.
    IVF #3 w ICSI in April 2011. HPT on 5/9 = BFP!
    Beta #1 on 5/10 (10dp5dt) = 99.4. Beta #2 on 5/12 = 284. First u/s on 5/26. = Fraternal TWINS!
    Twin boys born & lost on 8/16/11 at 18w1d due to PPROM & preterm labor.
    IVF #4.1 in Jan 2012 converted to IUI on 1/7/12 = BFN
    IVF #4.2 w ICSI in Feb 2012. Lupron on 2/10. Stims on 2/18. ER on 2/29- 7R,6F
    ET scheduled for 3/5/12- nothing to transfer :(
    Dh seeing new MFI uro & Dh starting meds- June 2012.
    IVF #5 in Dec 2012 = BFFN.
    IVF #6 planned for Spring 2013. Praying for our take home baby/ies.
    **P/SAIF and P/SAL always welcome!**

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Options

Keeping you in my T&P illnigal for a BFP soon

1. how are you feeling? Hanging in there. Just hit 7 weeks of bed rest on Wednesday coincidentally with a very crappy day.

2. highlight/lowlight of your week? Highlight will be this weekend I'm hoping because nothing about this week was good except that LO is kicking up a storm Lowlight~Wednesday

3. weekend plans? Watch football playoffs

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

1.  Sick.  DD gave me her cold.  Boo.

2.  Highlight:  Going to see my grandma.  I love spending time with her and love for V to know her great-grandma better.  Lowlight:  Skidding on ice yesterday and running my car into a roundabout.  Thankfully the car and DD and I were all fine.

3.  Since there's more snow in the forecast, I think I'll be staying home and becoming good friends with Netflix.  I have lots of hot chocolate on hand, so we're good.  :)

No siggy pic until TB gets rid of Twitter and FB links Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    imageillinigal:

1. Anxious... I just want to know. 13 days past IUI. Tested yesterday and got a BFN. Hoping it was just too soon. I'll test again tomorrow if no sign of AF.

**hugs**  I hope you get a BFP tomorrow!

No siggy pic until TB gets rid of Twitter and FB links Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options

I hope  you get your BFP tomorrow!!! Thinking of you!

1. how are you feeling?  23 weeks. Pretty good. Still nauseous after I eat sometimes. 

2. highlight/lowlight of your week? Highlight- Starting on the nursery. Lowlight- nadda

3. weekend plans? Painting the baby's room. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imageillinigal:

1. how are you feeling? 5 weeks postpartum...Feel fantastic...my back has finally stopped hurting my the sudden change of weight and weak muscles!

2. highlight/lowlight of your week?  Highlight-just having a very happy newborn...big difference from our second LO...and the contractors started working on our basement...we are finishing it and I can't wait to get the kiddos down there to play.  Lowlight-No lowlight...life is great!

3. weekend plans? Husband is going to finish installing the gates in our new barn...that is really it!

Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

photo DSC_0014.jpg
  • Options

Wow - haven't logged in for a few days and I'm pleasantly surprised to see several posts on the board!

1. Feeling god - seems like Jocelyn is really catching on to potty training. Both kids were sick with fevers/diarrhea this week but they seem to be feeling better.

2. Highlight: Nothing sticks out, but I've had fun planning Connor's first birthday.

Lowlight: My husband and I are both really stressed out with work stuff, so neither of us are much fun to be around right now.

3. Disney on Ice with my mom and Jocelyn tonight - we have great seats and I think Jocelyn will LOVE it. Tomorrow morning the three of us are having a spa/antiquing/lunch and tea date in Irvington. I'm finally getting a haircut and Jocelyn will be getting a manicure :) Sunday we will just catch up on household and work stuff.

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options

1. Feeling pretty good- almost 34 weeks and baby bear is good :) he has had the hiccups a lot lately!

2. Highlight: had a pretty good 26th birthday between my little brother's biopsy coming back not cancerous and the crib coming in the mail :) DH has new nursery surprises for me like everyday that I come home from work :) it really helped brighten my days :) lowlight: they are still concerned about lil brother so they are running more tests to be absolutely sure there is no cancer present, and I've just continued to struggle with whether I'm making the right choices regarding my relationship with my mom.

3. Had an OB appointment this morning :) that's always fun :) and my shower is tomorrow :) it'll be great to take time to celebrate something with as much ugly as my family has faced lately! Also, I'll be praying for someone to get a BFP ;)

image image image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"