Phoenix Babies
Options

AZ MOMS WR R U??

I rarely see anyone post here whys that??? Well i would really like to see more posts theres soo many of us here!! lol..Anoyone have anything interesting??
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: AZ MOMS WR R U??

• Options

I haven't really seen any other AZ moms on here. I've been looking for a while lol

It's nice to know other moms. :)

• Options
    I am here! I have connected with one other mom, too. I am due in December. I live in s. Scottsdale, and plan to stay home for 6-8 months, then back to work! How are all of you doing?
    pregnancy Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I'm here too! I rarely ever post, life is crazy busy with a new baby :) 

• Options
    Well Congrats to u all!!! Well i live in west phoenix im 18wks n willbe having a boy.. thinking bout taking FMLA early!! lol
  • Options
    I'm 18 weeks today, due Feb 29th and having twin girls! I live in old town....anyone else having twins?
  • Options
    Hey guys! My name is Angela and I live in Chandler Im due November 9th delivering at Chandler Hospital! :) Im having a little girl!
    ANGELA_11 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Hello there! 

Yeah, our local board is pretty quiet. 

I just had a baby girl August 4th (my first) and I work downtown full-time.  As a first-time parent, I'm definitely interested in getting to know other moms or moms-to-be in the Valley; if anyone wants to meet up or chat sometime feel free to send me a message. 

-Greta

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageimage image
  • Options
    imagegy86:

Hello there! 

Yeah, our local board is pretty quiet. 

I just had a baby girl August 4th (my first) and I work downtown full-time.  As a first-time parent, I'm definitely interested in getting to know other moms or moms-to-be in the Valley; if anyone wants to meet up or chat sometime feel free to send me a message. 

-Greta

Hi Greta Congrats on being a first time mommy and congrats on the baby!!! Around wt area do u live?? Message me if ud like!!

• Options
    I'm here too.  Have 1 year old but going to jump into TTC at the end of this year.  Congrats to you all :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Hello,

I'm pregnant with our first and due 12/1/11, only 60 days left!! We live in Ahwatukee although we are originally from Nebraska and would love to meet other mommies out here!

• Options

Would love to meet other mommies in Az, I amlocated in Tempe Area. 27 day till baby and one @ home 22 months.

Olivia Mosley Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I've wondered the same thing...my name is Jennifer, I'm 31 weeks and due December 1st.  I plan on taking about 2 months off and then it's back to work downtown Phoenix.  This will be our first baby and we're having a boy!  So very excited!!  We actually start our birthing classes tonight at Banner Good Samaritan Hospital where I'll be delivering. 
  • Options
    I'm a first time mom, and just got back to work a couple weeks ago. My little guy is 3 months old already. I live in the NW valley, so if anyone lives around there, we would love to meet other moms and babies!
    Photobucket Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Hi Ladies, I thought I'd jump into this discussion and offer some info that I've learned over the past few months. 

This board is pretty slow but I've found a ton of useful information and supportive moms on the stay at home mom board.  (I'm sure the working mom board is also helpful for those of you working outside the home.) Smile

In regards to meeting other moms locally I've had a lot of luck with the MOMs support group offered through the hospital that I delivered at. (For me it was Scottsdale Shea)  You might also want to look into swim classes, musicology (amazing!!!), gymboree or my little gym.  I've also participated in baby yoga and my little guy LOVED it!  We can't do that anymore now because he's starting to crawl and I don't feel like chasing him around while other moms are trying to relax.  I did try meetup.com and didn't have a very good experience.  It's just too hard when the group has babies and older kids.  It seemed like most of the activities were geared towards babies that were already walking & talking.

Hope this information helps!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    First time mom due in April--live in Chandler :)
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

imageangela9602:
    Hey guys! My name is Angela and I live in Chandler Im due November 9th delivering at Chandler Hospital! :) Im having a little girl!

Hey Angela! I'm in Chandler too.. My name is Christie. I'm due 03/08 a few months behind you. . . Nice to see another Chandler mom on here!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

imagepeke1101:
    First time mom due in April--live in Chandler :)

Hi! I'm a first time mom too.. Due in March also in Chandler!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Thank you!  Your post was very helpful! :)
  • Options
    SmileHow are you?! Did your lil one arrive yet?
  • Options

Hey ladies!

We're expecting our first baby - a boy! - in about 3 weeks (due Nov. 9th) but I'm ready to go at any time.  

I work downtown as well - and live in the north valley (101 & I-17) and would really love to get to know people!  I've tried to look at meetup and MOMs groups but there don't seem to be any by me! Sad

I'd love to do something to get to know everyone!

• Options
    Another one in the valley here! :-) I'm a first time mommy of a 10 wk old baby girl (8/11). I haven't had any luck with the mommy group at Scottsdale Shea, where she was born, and I'm still hopeful to find some friendly mommy's out there. I'm 38 & would love the support -some days can be challenging you know? Message me!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Options
    imagemselissab:

Hey ladies!

We're expecting our first baby - a boy! - in about 3 weeks (due Nov. 9th) but I'm ready to go at any time.  

I work downtown as well - and live in the north valley (101 & I-17) and would really love to get to know people!  I've tried to look at meetup and MOMs groups but there don't seem to be any by me! Sad

I'd love to do something to get to know everyone!

we're neighbors! i'm off the 17 and dv

Image and video hosting by TinyPic AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    Hi, I'm Robin, 14 weeks, due in May, FTM, and I live in Goodyear.  Anyone else in the West Valley?  :)
  • Options
    Hey there, I'm a first time mom and I'm also due in April. I'm in the Mesa area.
  • Options
    I am pregnant with my second and due in August. I live in Peoria. I wish this board was more active
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"