South Florida Babies

Dr. Randy Fink

Hello all! Has anyone ever used Dr. Randy Fink as their obstetrician? If so how was your experience?

Thanks! 

Re: Dr. Randy Fink

• Dr. Fink is in the same (or was... i think he moved last year) office as my ob, Dr. Henry Glick.  They weren't a practice, but they shared the same suite.  I've heard nothing but amazing things about him! 
  • I'm of no help since I came here on a search for an obstetrician myself, but his website looks very promising.
  • Loading the player...
  • Thanks for the response, I had a normal gyn visit with him a few months ago and i thought he was great but as we all know great gyn doesnt always mean great Ob. Glad to hear my feelings about his practice are on point. Have my first prenatal with him next week , cant wait!
  • I actually reviewed his site some more and decided to give him a call, but they told me that first I need to meet with a midwife, so I'm meeting with Irene next Friday. I guess we'll have more notes to compare as time goes on.
  • I love randy funk & his whole staff. He delivered my baby c-section. I originally was going to go with Irene the mid wife btw she's awesome but went with dr funk bcuz I had to have a csection. I have nothing bad to say but good things.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"