Orange County Babies

Pediatrician Recommendations in Mid OC?

anyone love their pedi in middle OC? I am looking for something around Tustin Santa Ana Costa Mesa maybe Fountain Valley?

we have a PPO if that helps.

thanks!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Pediatrician Recommendations in Mid OC?

• We love Coastal Kids.  They have 3 locations: Newport Beach, Laguna Niguel and Ladera Ranch.  Their 'founder', Dr. Abelowitz, is the head of pediatrics at Hoag.  I've never had an issue with scheduling, their staff is friendly, and because of the 3 offices you'll be able to get an emergency/illness appointment immediately. Best of Luck!
  • We see Dr.. Ozaki with Bristol Park/Memorial Care in Fountain Valley. They have a few other peds on staff there, and when we went in to urgent care this weekend, we saw Dr. Fallon, who we also liked. She scheduled a follow-up with Ozaki the next day, which was nice. I will say that setting routine appts must be done well in advance (Ozaki is popular!), but the urgent care is good for off hours, and they are very accommodating to last minute appts for sick kids.
  • Loading the player...
  • Does anyone know of any pediatricians that are homebirth friendly and more holistic and nutrition based? I'd like to find a pediatrician who is preventative and is not strict on the vaccinations. The right doctor would also be pro-breastfeeding.
  • thank you ladies!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I use Pediatric & Adolescent Medicine. They are part of the Greater Newport Physicans. Fantastic, friendly office and great docs. They are located in Costa Mesa off of fairview and baker. Contact number is 714-668-2525. Hope this can help!  
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"