Baby Showers

Morning Baby Shower Food Ideas

My mom is hosting a baby shower for me either late March or April.  She's having it in the morning.  What do you think of this menu?

-Scones

-Fruit Tray

-Juice, coffee, tea

-Egg Bake

-Pastries

What additions/suggestions do you have? We're having it at an outside location so we're making the items at my house and then cooking them there.  I live jsut a few miles from the location.

Re: Morning Baby Shower Food Ideas

• I'd look for ways to add some meat. Maybe a ham and cheese quiche? That's easy to prepare ahead and transport. And maybe mini muffins or cinnamon rolls?
  • I would also offer water.
    Baby Boy born on 1/14/13
  • Loading the player...
  • We always do bacon wrapped sausages for breakfast events.  Cut a package of sausage breakfast links in half and a package of bacon in half then roll half a link in a half piece of sausage.  Secure with a toothpick and bake at 350 for about an hour.  I usually just keep them warm in a crockpot.  Yummy easy finger food.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • What a cute idea! Fresh squeezed orange juice might be a nice menu addition.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • eggs benedict...yum!
  • I think it sounds good. I would have said quiche, but that's close to egg bake. Also, a French toast casserole is easy to make ahead and reheat.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • My sister is throwing a breakfast/brunch as well (carb heaven, yum!).  Food list is:

Pastries (choc croissants, etc)

Bagels/cream cheese (toaster oven nearby)

French toast casserole

Egg fritata

Warmer with turkey bacon and a warmer with scrambled eggs

Finger sandwiches (tuna and egg salad)

Fruit salad

Mimosas

Coffee

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"