North Carolina Babies

Intro and Wilmington Doc question

Hi Ladies:

DH and I have been ttc since 4/11.  We haven't been successful so my OB/GYN referred me to Dr. Cooper in Wilmington, NC.  Does anyone have any experience with this doctor?  We have an appointment on 2/2 so I am just wondering what to expect.

(For those that say we should try for a year...I am 35 so my OB/GYN thinks we should see someone now esp since my LP is about 9 days and I start spotting at 4-5 DPO and spot everyday until AF arrives).

TTC#1 since April 2011
IVF#1 July 2012 5R, 3 made it to blast, sET c/p
FET#1 Aug 2012 2 blasts transferred BFN
IVF#2 Oct 2012
16R/6M/6F/2-8 cell grade 1 transfer
Beta 1-237.9, Beta 2-566, Beta 3-8657
US 6w3d shows one baby w/ HB 115
US 7w1d no more heartbeat/ D&C 11/30/12 normal karyotype
IVF#3 Mar 2013
6R/4M/4F 1 compacting and 2-8 cell transfer
ectopic pg MTX given 3 month break from TTC

IVF#4 Sept 2013--BFN
IVF#5-7 Apr 2014, Jun 2014 and Aug 2014 banking embryos for CCS testing. Praying for normals! Image and video hosting by TinyPic imageimage

http://i61.tinypic.com/34zll06

Re: Intro and Wilmington Doc question

• I saw Dr. Cooper and he was awesome.

He's kind of no-nonsense, but he has a plan of attack from the beginning. After my first visit, he had a series of tests for me to do and then came up with a game plan from there. 

I ended up having to have surgery, and he was the doctor who performed it. He was excellent and explained everything thoroughly. 

Our first visit was just a consultation, so we sat down in his office and answered all of his questions.

Good luck! 

imageimageimage

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Hi, lady!  Stick out tongue  Welcome to TB.  These ladies are awesome.  

Wish I could offer advice, but you know I went to Dr. P.   I'm sure everam can help if you have more questions.

Depending on what you find out from Dr. Cooper, you may want to head over to the TTTC board or even the Infertility board.   You will find a wealth of info over there.

TTC since Jan. 07
    6 IUIs,IVF #1 w/ICSI = BFP!
    Betas, 332 & 856 = twins!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Our baby girl is here!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"