North Carolina Babies
Options

New to the board-intro and hello

I just recently discovered the NC board. I pretty much just stick to my birth month board of April 2012, but it was a little slow today and I stumbled upon this board. 

DH and I are in the South Charlotte area. We got married May 14, 2010 and decided we wanted to start a family soon, while on our 1 year anniversary trip last year. We got our BFP in July and since then we have been tying to close on our first house(I say try because it's a short sale and it's been one heck of a roller coaster). 

DH and I are in our early 20's, we both currently work for Target, and DH is almost finished getting his degree in Web Design(this is his last semester).

As my ticker says, I am 29 weeks pregnant. I am due April 2 and we are just so excited to meet our LO.  

I like the idea of getting to know people in my area. I have already seen a few posts I'd like to respond too, but figured I'd introduce myself first. :P 

Dx w/Intrahepatic Cholestasis of Pregnancy 3/3/12
Induced 3/13/12 @ 37w2d | DD born 3/14/12 6:31pm 6lbs 15oz 19"
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: New to the board-intro and hello

• Options
    Welcome & congrats! A piece of advice, I would edit your ultrasound picture. I can see your full name and what doctor you use. There are lots of crazies out there, so you may want to be careful! 
    image Caleb is 3! 101 in 1001
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imagebecki777:
    Welcome & congrats! A piece of advice, I would edit your ultrasound picture. I can see your full name and what doctor you use. There are lots of crazies out there, so you may want to be careful! 

Yeah, I know it's all out there. Guess I was never worried when I was posting over on the other board due to it not being NC specific. Not that being on the birth month board is a safe bubble, it's still the internet.

Thanks for your concern though. :) 

Dx w/Intrahepatic Cholestasis of Pregnancy 3/3/12
    Induced 3/13/12 @ 37w2d | DD born 3/14/12 6:31pm 6lbs 15oz 19"
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Welcome & Congrats!
    image AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

***Baby #3: BFP Mother

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards