Pittsburgh Babies
Options

Packing for Hospital: Baby Clothes

I am starting to pack for the hospital and was wondering if I should bring newborn clothes or 0-3 months (for pictures and bringing baby home)?

Re: Packing for Hospital: Baby Clothes

• Options

I packed a few sleepers, they only had LO in a onesie t shirt and a blanket. We were team green so I didnt have any gender specific clothing. I only brought 0-3 months and she was TINY so I wish I would have brought more newborn outfits.

If you are delivering at Magee they take really nice pictures (professional photographer), they cost a bit more, but are really nice.  I had a nice blanket that they used for those photos. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    I packed about 2-3 outfits in both sizes because you never know how big or small LO will be.  I also wanted to have different options for the pictures.  I also brought a blanket along as the background for the pictures and it worked really well.
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I packed 0-3 months... I assume 0-3 includes newborn and I didn't want to have to pack multiple outfits. 
    Licensed Massage Therapist and First Time Mom
  • Options
    I would do at least one outfit of each. Our baby was 6lb 8oz and even her newborn clothes were pretty big on her.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    DD was 8lb and I wish I had more NB sized clothes.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"