Detroit Babies

Macomb Area Shower Locations?

We had our bridal shower at Cherry Creek and loved it, so my mom is looking into that for our baby shower.  What other places have you been to (or had showers at) that made for good shower locations?

Thanks!

Mr. & Mrs. UMich! July 2006! :-)
DX: High FSH/DOR
It took 44 cycles, just over 3 years, 6 failed IUI's in MI, and 1 round of IVF at CCRM to get our BFP!

Beta #1 (9dp5dt) = 206, Beta #2 (11dp5dt) = 438
1st u/s @ 6w5d = 11/11/11 = ONE little bean! HB 120bpm!
?Our Baby Boy Born June 26th, 2012?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Macomb Area Shower Locations?

• Went to many showers at and all were very good:

Villa Penna - Hayes in Sterling Heights

Penna's - Van *** in Sterling Heights

Zuccaro's - Gratiot south of 21 mile rd in Chesterfield Township

• Brio at Partridge Creek, Andiamos, MacRay Harbor, Maggianos (Oakland Co., but they have a very nice private room).
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I had my wedding at Partridge Creek Banquet Center (I think it's called Italian American Cultural Center now) and it was awesome.  Really good food and nice facility.

I've also been to a few events at The Gazebo and from what I remember, the food was always good.

• The sterling Inn was easy to work with and had great food
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Sycamore Hills
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • imageJBE811:

I had my wedding at Partridge Creek Banquet Center (I think it's called Italian American Cultural Center now) and it was awesome.  Really good food and nice facility.

I've also been to a few events at The Gazebo and from what I remember, the food was always good.

We had our baby shower at the Italian American Cultural Center formerly Partridge Creek Golf Course and it was awesome. The food is prepared by Andiamos.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"