Nebraska Babies
Options

Looking for a Pediatrition in Omaha, NE

I live in Omaha, NE and we are currently seeing a family practioner & NPRN at our local clinic but I am interested in taking my children to a Children?s Physician in Omaha area. We have the amazing insurance so I need to find the best doctor for my little ones. Any recommendations?
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: Looking for a Pediatrition in Omaha, NE

• Options
    I take my son to see Dr Jason Bruce at Boys Town. He is at the 30th and Dodge location but they have doctors all over Omaha. I like that they have ENTs in the same building and all the records are electronic. They also have same day sick calls which is so nice when the LO starts running a fever at daycare.
  • Options
    We absolutly LOVE Dr. Rizal at the Children's Physician's office on 168th and Q. I've also seen a few of the other Dr.'s in that office & have been happy with them as well.  GL finding the right Dr. for your family!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

image imageimageimage

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Dr. Loucks with Children's Physicians is wonderful!

• Options
    Dr Elvira Rios is awesome.  I have seen her myself since I was 10 years old.  That is the only place I will take my children.  They are very caring and always concerned.  I love them and very highly recommended.  She is a family doctor.  She has her own practice right by Lakeside Hospital across from the Walgreens.
  • Options
    Dr. Katherine Anglim Children's Physicians Eagle Run on Maple (around 140th) She was great from the first visit in the hospital when he was born. She is a mom and understand any concerns and can answer everything. She explains things very well and just is young, kind, and considerate. She has great bedside manner.
    Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Dr. Clancy McNally at Children's in Bellevue.  She is super nice.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"