Illinois Babies
Options

Need OB in Western suburbs!

I formerly went to a doctor at Lutheran General whom I loved, but we've moved out to the St. Charles area and I'm looking for an OB out here - just found out I'm expecting my second and the trek to Lutheran General just isn't going to happen!  Appreciate any recs!

Re: Need OB in Western suburbs!

• Options
    I'm not sure how far you're willing to travel, but I really like the Dupage Medical Group OB GYN's  - Dr. Martin, Dr Frangella and Dr. Kagan. Nothing but nice things to say about these three that are in the Naperville practice. 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Proud Mom to the ZooCrew - Jack 3 years old and Joey 21 months. 
    Excited and delighted to welcome the 3rd member of the ZooCrew in 2015! We can't wait to meet you Matthew Henry!
  • Options

imageMargauxGreen:
    I'm not sure how far you're willing to travel, but I really like the Dupage Medical Group OB GYN's  - Dr. Martin, Dr Frangella and Dr. Kagan. Nothing but nice things to say about these three that are in the Naperville practice. 

I would agree with this BUT I seriously waited no less than 30 minutes for each doctor visit I had when I was pregnant with my son. I went to both the rolling ridge and edward offices.

I loved Women's Healthcare Associates (specifically Dr. Stephanie Simmons) out of Rush-Copley in Aurora. Amazing doctors, great hours and very little wait time!

someecards.com - I love the sound you make when you shut up. Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I also agree with the DMG Ob/Gyn's.  I waited less at the Rolling Ridge office than at the Spalding office.

I will say, they are magnificent and  worth a wait.  I favored Dr. Weeks.  Dr. Frangella was there to deliver my third and I liked her as well. 

• Options

I absolutely loved Dr. Aguiar at Dukane Obstectrics and gynocology off of dean st. in saint charles. im new to TTC but i used him for my yearly checkups and he has always been my moms dr. and hel her go through cancer which led to a historectomy(sp?) he always seemed to care about you and i never really had to wait long for my appointments.

www.dukaneobgyn.com/

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Our OBGYN in Downers Grove is absoutly AMAZING! i was reccomended by my reg dr and my dermatologist to this office. And i couldent be happier, they are a group of two women and one is older and one is younger. I would highy recc them. They deliver out of Good Sam and are connceted right to the hospital. - which makes getting blood work easy.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"