Kentucky Babies

S/he's gone...

Just had surgery a few hrs ago. LO was supposed to be 9 wks today. After waiting several days for a natural mc, we tried the cytotec pills, and finally had to do a surgical D&C. The OB said it was a blighted ovum, so there was no "yolk" in the egg to even grow a baby. DH and I have cried until we can't cry anymore, and today was the final goodbye. 

imageimage ~PgAL/PAL welcome~ image

Re: S/he's gone...

• So sorry for your loss. :( Take care of yourself.
    TTC January 2010
    BFP #1 10-11-10 ectopic discovered 10-22-10, 10-23-10 methotrexate & emergency surgery, lost right tube BFP #2 12-1-10 Found to be tissue dropped from salingectomy or missed heterotopic pregnancy from BFP #1 BFP #3 1-30-11 DS arrived on due date 10-10-11 BFP #4 Surprise 9-3-12 EDD 5-9-13 DS2 arrived 5-5-13 BFP #5 5-14-14 Emergency D&C 6-16-14 9 weeks
  • I'm so, so sorry for your loss.
    imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    Pregnancy Ticker 

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Thank you, ladies! (I tried to reply before, but I kept getting an error msg.) It has been much easier this time around, since it was an "empty egg," and therefor no baby suffered through all this. Not to say I'm not saddened, or even heartbroken, because it's most definitely been a painful ordeal. It was made easier with the diagnosis of blighted ovum, for sure!
    imageimage ~PgAL/PAL welcome~ image
  • I'm so sorry for your loss.  ((hugs))
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"