Stay at Home Moms
Options

Poll: What's on during the day?

My first poll! Let's hope this works. So what's generally on during the day?[Poll]
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Poll: What's on during the day?

• Options
    I'm on the computer while DD is nursing and/or napping (sometimes those are the same thing).  I also work on the computer during the day.
  • Options

Computer with Internet.  I WAH, so my computer is always on.

There is no point in having TV or radio on.....both girls are LOUD and I wouldn't get to hear anything anyway.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm hooked on 90210 reruns on the Soapnet, and HGTV.  And the Nest - I like to have a variety :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    TV and the computer.  DS is usually watching a dvd (Bob the Builder) or I'll watch Y&R while checking email. If nothing is on and the kids are napping, the tv goes off.  Computer stays on all day, I log into the internet when I have some downtimeSmile
    DD#1~8/17/96------DS~10/24/05 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I generally have the t.v. on even if I'm not watching it. I like to have background noise on. When DS is napping or chilling in his jumperoo I get online. I also have the internet on all day even if I'm not using it.
  • Options
    I voted other because I listen to the radio most of the day, but NPR, not music.  I spend a few hours on the computer when DD sleeps, too.  The tv is not on until evening.  It's in our basement media room, and I don't even go down there during the day because I know if I do it will be a day wasted!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"