Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months

Hello, All...

Just an update...

Adi and I are still with a friend. My ex did not show up for the Initial Case Management Conference for the divorce on January 3rd (as expected). The judge says she has no other choice but to set up a Divorce by Default on March 5th. He most likely would not show up for any other court dates, so she wasn't going to waste her time. I will be getting the maximum child support and spousal support/alimony allowed by the state based on his income (he makes $130,000 a month). I will get full custody as well.

The judge told me to set up an email account that I would use just for contacting my ex about visitation. I sent him an email, as requested by the judge, to ask him when he would like to see his son, and if he wanted to see him, he would have to surrender all of Adi's documents (passport, SS card, birth certificate). I sent that on January 5th, and have not received a response, so the judge will most likely not give him visitation unless he petitions for it.

I think it's funny that he's not trying to see his son, but a friend of mine showed me on my ex's facebook page that he posted a picture of himself ice skating with "Learning to Ice Skate so I can teach my son." underneath...it makes me sad that he's doing that, because it makes it seem like I'm the one not letting him see his son. I have documentation of conversations between said friend and my ex with him saying he didn't want to see his son. Let's see what the judge has to say about that...

Ok, done. LOL

Re: Hello, All...

• I am glad things seem to be moving along
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Glad the judge is not dragging it out waiting for him to do the right thing, since that is obviously not going to happen. You are both so much better off without him, and that money from him should go far in helping you get back out in your own place too.

"We like nothing better than buffing our Zygoma. And imagining a horny time traveling long overcoat purple scarf wearing super sleuth nordic legend fuck fantasy. Get to work on that, internet." Benedict Cumberbatch

GIFSoup 

<a href

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"