Florida Babies
Options

the rabbitt died...

what a horrible expression!  anyways, i'm new to this board but i recognize some of you gals from the WCF knot board!

so i just found out tonight that we are expecting and i am excited and terrified and every emotion they make!  and i want to call every person i know and share in the good news, but i know i shouldn't until it's confirmed, so here i am, shouting out hooray and oh crap because you ladies all seem very nice.

that's all, thanks for listening!  oh, and i could use an OB now, so please, recommend yours!

Re: the rabbitt died...

• Options

Hello my name is robin, welcome to the board. Congrats on your pregnancy I hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months. I see that you just got married congrats , I'm a newlywed myself I got married on aug. 16, 2008 to most wonderful man in the world. We are trying to get pregnant. I miscarried in january of this year, and now that the wedding is over we put our gear in overdrive. I know that your looking for a OB I go to Dr. Judith Barreiro  she is at the Womens Group, and she is very nice and kind. She help me with my miscarried, I have been going to her for about 3 years. There is a office by st. joes and that number is 813-875-8032 and there is one on amberly dr. and that number is 813-769-2778. I hope everything is well and once again congrats.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

thanks for the welcome robin, i'm so sorry for your loss, that must have been really hard.  that's my biggest fear of course during this early time!  but keep at it ~~~sending positive vibes~~~ and i'm sure good news will come soon.

it's funny to think, i'm still wading through wedding photos and haven't even started on our album...we might have baby first!

thanks for the rec, i will definitely check her out.

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Congrats on your pregnancy!

Just wanted to second the reccomendation on the Woman's Group....they are all excellent. I had a really good experience with them during my pregnancy all the way through my post-partem recovery. Dr.Barreiro was actually the one who delivered by baby via c-section and was wonderful.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"