Cincinnati Babies
Options

Breastfeeding Boutique

Has anyone heard of or been to the new store in Montgomery called Blue Cocoon? My girl friend drove by it the other day and said it looks like a new breastfeeding boutique.

I was thinking about making a trip there to see what they have.

Thanks

Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Breastfeeding Boutique

• Options

Here's the website -- https://www.bluecocoonbaby.com/

Looks interesting -- got a good review on YELP!

• Options
    Hm, that looks interesting. I'll have to check it out.
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I went there last weekend and fell in love with the owner. She is a NICU nurse and a lactation consultant. Loved being able to support a new local woman owned business dedicated to breastfeeding Mothers. I hope that she does well.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I stopped by the other day but they were closed :( I would call ahead just to make sure they are open if you plan to go. They are on FB and the owner mentioned recently that their hours will be inconsistent until she can hire staff. I am really excited for it though. It's super convenient to my house and any BFing support I can get, I'll take!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

So I finaly went today! WOW... So excited... Need I say more. This place is a pregnant/beastfeeding moms dream. I got a great bra that is so comfortable and fits! I will be going back to buy my Medeal, her prices are the same as the big box stores but you get lactation help when you buy from her, I need that. Hoping DH will take the hint that a gift certificate would be a great idea Wink

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Is anyone going to the Mamarazzi night out that they are having on Saturday January 14th?
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

I went back and with my gift certificate I was able to grab a few great deals. She has amazing prices and I got to try it on! A big plus in my book... This time I got an amazing tank and it has a built in bra, the fit is amazing and the girls wow I love this tank! I love supporting a local owned business and can't wait till the baby comes!

I also went to the Mamarazzi class on Saturday! Great to meet other women and learned so much about my camera. I am going to have amazing baby photos soon Smile

Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"