Indiana Babies
Options

Friday check-in!

1. how are you feeling?

2. highlight/lowlight of your week?

3. weekend plans?

4. In honor of Friday the 13th- are you superstitious?  If so, how? 

TTC #1 since October 2008. Dealing with MFI.
IVF #1 w ICSI in July 2010 = BFN
IVF #2.1 in Oct 2010 converted to IUI = BFN
IVF #2.2 w ICSI in Dec 2010 = BFN
Met with new RE in new city on 1/31/11.
IVF #3 w ICSI in April 2011. HPT on 5/9 = BFP!
Beta #1 on 5/10 (10dp5dt) = 99.4. Beta #2 on 5/12 = 284. First u/s on 5/26. = Fraternal TWINS!
Twin boys born & lost on 8/16/11 at 18w1d due to PPROM & preterm labor.
IVF #4.1 in Jan 2012 converted to IUI on 1/7/12 = BFN
IVF #4.2 w ICSI in Feb 2012. Lupron on 2/10. Stims on 2/18. ER on 2/29- 7R,6F
ET scheduled for 3/5/12- nothing to transfer :(
Dh seeing new MFI uro & Dh starting meds- June 2012.
IVF #5 in Dec 2012 = BFFN.
IVF #6 planned for Spring 2013. Praying for our take home baby/ies.
**P/SAIF and P/SAL always welcome!**

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Re: Friday check-in!

• Options

1. how are you feeling?  ok, I guess.

2. highlight/lowlight of your week? Highlight- Started working at home so it is nice to feel like I'm using my education and contributing to the household $$.  Lowlight- technical difficulties and waiting on info to do work.

3. weekend plans? Going out to dinner with DH to celebrate my birthday early... it's not until Monday but we are going this weekend. I still need to decide where I want to go.  Also, I'm going shopping with a friend at the outlets in Edinburgh.

4. In honor of Friday the 13th- are you superstitious?  If so, how?  Nope, not really.

TTC #1 since October 2008. Dealing with MFI.
    IVF #1 w ICSI in July 2010 = BFN
    IVF #2.1 in Oct 2010 converted to IUI = BFN
    IVF #2.2 w ICSI in Dec 2010 = BFN
    Met with new RE in new city on 1/31/11.
    IVF #3 w ICSI in April 2011. HPT on 5/9 = BFP!
    Beta #1 on 5/10 (10dp5dt) = 99.4. Beta #2 on 5/12 = 284. First u/s on 5/26. = Fraternal TWINS!
    Twin boys born & lost on 8/16/11 at 18w1d due to PPROM & preterm labor.
    IVF #4.1 in Jan 2012 converted to IUI on 1/7/12 = BFN
    IVF #4.2 w ICSI in Feb 2012. Lupron on 2/10. Stims on 2/18. ER on 2/29- 7R,6F
    ET scheduled for 3/5/12- nothing to transfer :(
    Dh seeing new MFI uro & Dh starting meds- June 2012.
    IVF #5 in Dec 2012 = BFFN.
    IVF #6 planned for Spring 2013. Praying for our take home baby/ies.
    **P/SAIF and P/SAL always welcome!**

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Options

1. 32 weeks and 6 days and feeling good, just tired. 

2. Highlight: DH is wonderful. He has a seaonal job and gets laid off for the winters and he's been a great stay at home husband! I keep coming home to baby/nursery related surprises. Plus it's just been a hard week and he's been a great support. Lowlight: My brother (who just turned 18 last month) had a biopsy yesterday because they think he has mouth cancer. Let's just say between our neighbor dying, my brother and pregnancy hormones I've been crying A LOT lately.

3. I have to work this weekend, which is a bummer... But I'm going to try to get a much needed hair cut tomorrow!

4. I do believe in "signs" but don't really consider myself superstitious :) 

image image image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

1. how are you feeling? Good. 22 weeks. 

2. highlight/lowlight of your week? Highlight- getting some new furniture. lowlight- nadda

3. weekend plans? DD has soccer tomorrow and then hopefully doing some painting in the kids bedrooms

4. In honor of Friday the 13th- are you superstitious?  If so, how? Nope. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

1.  Pretty good!  DD slept from 6:45 p.m. until 8 a.m., which was awesome because that means I got lots of sleep.  :)

2.  Highlight:  Snow!  I wish it wasn't so cold so we could go play in it for a while.  Lowlight:  Can't think of anything.

3.  Going out to dinner with DH's friend who is in town for an interview.  We're going to Squealers...mmmmmm...  Picking up a chocolate coconut cake tomorrow to surprise DH for our anniversary.  It's not until Tuesday, but I thought this would be the easiest way to make sure he didn't see it coming.

4.  Not really.  But I love to watch scary movies on Friday the 13th!  

No siggy pic until TB gets rid of Twitter and FB links Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    1. Doing well - closing in on 11 months of breastfeeding! I still have 200+ ounces in my freezer stash so I'm hoping to taper off pumping soon!2. Highlight: spontaneous dinner out with the family last night at creation cafe.Lowlight: one of the dogs has been puking at night so waking up multiple times to clean it up wasn't fun.3. Low-key, no real plans except date night tomorrow night. We will probably go to a devour downtown restaurant.4. I'm only superstitious when I watch IU basketball or the colts :)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"