Oregon Babies

wilsonville moms to be and new mommies:

hello! i'm 21 weeks pregnant and i'm looking for any other moms to be in wilsonville.  i don't have any family in the area and am just looking for friendship and support, or maybe a shopping buddy!  

<3,

elizabeth 

Re: wilsonville moms to be and new mommies:

• imagelovesharkweek:

hello! i'm 21 weeks pregnant and i'm looking for any other moms to be in wilsonville.  i don't have any family in the area and am just looking for friendship and support, or maybe a shopping buddy!  

<3,

elizabeth 

IDK if i am ideal but i have a 3 month old and love to go shopping :)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • lovely! i don't drive, and my husband works long hours some times so it's hard for me to get out of wilsonville, and heaven knows there isn't much to do here. maybe we can meet for coffee sometime!
  • Loading the player...
  • Of course of course!!!! just shoot me an email!

Silent_Symphany@yahoo.com 

• I don't live in Wilsonville (I'm about 10-15 minutes north though) but I'm 19 weeks pregnant with #2!  Would love to go shopping sometime!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Wonderful! I was thinking if anyone would like to meet at the Wilsonville Starbucks on Tuesday afternoon, we could all get to know each other before hand.  (I wish I could be more flexible with the location, but i don't drive and it's kind of hard to get out of town on a regular basis)

<3,

Elizabeth 

• imagelovesharkweek:

Wonderful! I was thinking if anyone would like to meet at the Wilsonville Starbucks on Tuesday afternoon, we could all get to know each other before hand.  (I wish I could be more flexible with the location, but i don't drive and it's kind of hard to get out of town on a regular basis)

<3,

Elizabeth 

TIME AND ADDRESS PLEASE!!!! 

• I'm only 11 weeks, but I'm in Woodburn, so about 15-20 minutes south of you. I'm up in Wilsonville and Portland all the time, and will probably be after the baby is born since my friends are all north of me! I'd love to meet some of you too :)
  • To who ever is interested, there will be at least two of us meeting at the Wilsonville Starbucks, right off the freeway at  30299 Southwest Boones Ferry Road on Tuesday the 17th at 12:30. Thanks for all of the interest, and I look forward to meeting you!!

I'll be the red-headed pregnant lady with big glasses, kind of hard to miss!

<3 elizabeth 

• We're not going to be able to make it :(  Morgan naps from 12:30-3 and really needs the naps now that we have swim lessons on Tues/Thurs mornings.

Hopefully  next time!

Wednesdays are good for me too, as she's in daycare on Wednesdays :) 

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • I live in King City and I would love to join you guys too!! 
    I am 15 weeks!! :)
    roseane.ekkens@gmail.com
  • I'm down in Salem but eager to get up north for any excuse I can.  Let me know if you guys decide to meet on an evening or weekend!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Late in on this but...I would love to get together sometime too. Dh and I are TTC #2, and have a 4 year old daughter. Mommy friends are always a good thing! The majority of my mommy friends are residents that come into where I work - not too helpful sometimes. Feel free to PM or e-mail me! :)

melissa.akins86@gmail.com

Anniversary
  • Did you guys already meet? I'm also in Woodburn and would love to join! I am 5 weeks pregnant with my first baby and I would like to meet new friends. 
  • Hey my  name is Mariah and i live in Butteville, which is not too far from Wilsonville. I have a 9 month old daughter. I don't work other than once a week and go to school full time at nights, but other than that i am free during the weekdays. 
  • Any of you ladies available to meet the week of August 1st?

• Please come out to the NW's Biggest Baby Shower, Sept 22-23 at the Oregon Convention Center. It's a great way to meet other expectant and new parents! www.babyfestnw.com
  • test
    c+b est.2008 our first baby 2009
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"