March 2012 Moms
Options

**~* Thankful Thursday *~**

What are you thankful for this week?

Lots of love to my BFPB, Squishy622 <3

photo 544b4365-b9ee-4805-ba08-f19896d25dae_zpsd8a0debb.jpgphoto ed61c23b-2bf9-4622-b870-072ac0970775_zpsa90b2a73.jpg

Re: **~* Thankful Thursday *~**

• Options
    I'm thankful for my grandmother and in-laws for giving me a place to stay while my apartment is being treated for mold!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imageMrsMincks:
    I'm thankful for my grandmother and in-laws for giving me a place to stay while my apartment is being treated for mold!

Yay!  I'm glad they are getting rid of the mold!  Are they also going to fix whatever caused it?

photo 544b4365-b9ee-4805-ba08-f19896d25dae_zpsd8a0debb.jpgphoto ed61c23b-2bf9-4622-b870-072ac0970775_zpsa90b2a73.jpg

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Today, I am thankful for snow.  Smile  It hasn't felt much like winter and I was so sad that there was no snow for our babymoon (which meant no sleigh rides or snowshoeing).  Today it finally is snowing and now it feels like real winter.  Instead of just dead and cold things are pretty and white!

• Options
    imagepsychgirl33:

imageMrsMincks:

Yay!  I'm glad they are getting rid of the mold!  Are they also going to fix whatever caused it?

Well, they used a mold-killing bleach and primed the windows, so hopefully that will do the trick. My mom bought some heavy-duty mold-killer as a backup plan, just in case. They didn't test the walls or anything, so we just have to be really cautious from now on.

• Options
    imageMrsMincks:
    imagepsychgirl33:

imageMrsMincks:

Well, they used a mold-killing bleach and primed the windows, so hopefully that will do the trick. My mom bought some heavy-duty mold-killer as a backup plan, just in case. They didn't test the walls or anything, so we just have to be really cautious from now on.

Hopefully that solves it!  Glad you don't have to worry about that anymore!

• Options
    Today I am thankfully for a snow day. It is 10:15 and I am still in my PJs. Of course, I was wide awake at 4:30. By the time I fell back asleep it was 6:30 and didn't wake up again until after 8. So I have a good excuse. :)

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Married: 1/2008 ~ DD#1: 3/2012
    TTC #2: Started 4/2014       BFP 7/30/15   MC 8/3/15       BFP 9/4/2015   EDD 5/16/2016

• Options
    I just came back from my 30 week appointment and am so thankful to find out I passed my 1 hr GD test!   What a relief.  It made me feel so bad when I took it that I thought for sure I had failed it. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

(BFP 2/7/14. Miscarriage 4/3/14 at 12 weeks)

TTGP September Siggy Challenge: Teen Crush

• Options
    I'm so thankful that the jerk that ran a stop sign missed hitting our car last weekend.  There were literally just a few inches away from him and us and he would've hit on the side where my son was in his car seat.  Didn't even have the decency to get out of the car and see if everything was okay, he sped off.  I was so shaken up for the rest of the night.
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    imagepsychgirl33:
    imageMrsMincks:
    imagepsychgirl33:

imageMrsMincks:

Hopefully that solves it!  Glad you don't have to worry about that anymore!

Thanks so much :-) it will be a HUGE load off of my shoulders.

Jealous of your snow! I hope we get some here in VA, but it has been a really soft winter so far.  

• Options

I am thankful for my short torso which causes my belly to grow out and not up - I never got kicks in the ribs when I was pregnant with DD, and thus far have had no feet in my ribs this time.

I am thankful for my husband who puts up with my insanity. I have been super thirsty lately and telling DH "I am dry like *puh*" which he thinks is so funny. Last night after I went to bed (and he was still downstairs), my lazy behind texted him "I am dry like puh" and he brought me a big bottle of ice water. <3 my hero <3

image        image
  • Options

imagenamcgee:
    I'm so thankful that the jerk that ran a stop sign missed hitting our car last weekend.  There were literally just a few inches away from him and us and he would've hit on the side where my son was in his car seat.  Didn't even have the decency to get out of the car and see if everything was okay, he sped off.  I was so shaken up for the rest of the night.

Oh my gosh!  What a jerk!  I'm glad you guys are ok!  I'd be shaken, too!

• Options
    imageIrisheyes1247:

I am thankful for my short torso which causes my belly to grow out and not up - I never got kicks in the ribs when I was pregnant with DD, and thus far have had no feet in my ribs this time.

Heck yes, short torsos! I have a short torso and a protruding rib cage, so I have mostly been able to avoid rib kicks, too! It's funny how normally something that drives me crazy about my body can be so helpful while pregnant!

• Options
    I am thankful that in 13 work days I will no longer have to put "office" clothes on every day. Feb 1st is my start date to work from the home office. What a relief! I will make a conscious effort not to wear pjs & sweats 24/7, but no guarantees.
  • Options
    Today I am thankful for my iPod and noise canceling headphones. I may look like a moron wearing them, but they drown out my co-workers :) Today it is much needed "silence".
  • Options
    imagepsychgirl33:

imagenamcgee:

Thanks!  We were only even out because I wanted to go to Dairy Queen.  This happened on the way, and when we got to DQ, they had already closed for the night at 8:00.  What a bad night!

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    Today (and everday) I am thankful for the amazing man in my life :) It took me 12 years to realize he was it for me (11 years wasted with 3 creeps)...we dated for a VERY short time in highschool and he came back in my life when I was pregnant with my angel babies...they werent biologically his but he will always be their father...there isn't a day that has passed since he came back into my life that he hasn't made me thankful for him in some way and made me realize how truly blessed I am <3
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Today I'm thankful for the ability to, for the most part, plan for LO like I want to. I know that there are couples out there that dont have the means to decorate a nursery, or buy all the items on their registry, and I'm thankful that DH and I are lucky enough to be able to do those things. Sometimes I b!tch about how small my house is, or that I can't buy something cute off of etsy that I really want. But overall I need to be more appreciative that I have a home and the means to take care of a child. Things can change at the drop of a hat, so today I feel very lucky for what I have!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicTTC #1 since April '11.- BFP 7/3/11! - EDD 3/13/12 - Dean born 3/15/12! - Lovely Labor Buddies with PsychGirl33!! <3 </br> Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I'm thankful I don't have to put on "work clothes" every day, since I'm a SAHM. And today, I'm extra thankful for the rainy day, so that I can stay in my sweatpants and a t-shirt. DD and I are sitting here watching Toy Story 3 (for the umpteenth time), and I'm liking the downtime.
  • Options

I am thankful to still be pregnant! Another week down and only 6 more to go. 

I am thankful that DH has really stepped it up since I came home from the hospital and takes care of just about everything, making it easier for me to stay off my feet.  

I am thankful that I only have 11 days left in my Master's program!  

I am thankful that DD2 is such a snugglebunny as we sit here on the couch snuggled under blankets "helping" Mickey and friends - love the way she calls for O'tootles, such a crack up!

• Options
    My DH for trying to make me feel better last night when I had really bad pubic bone pain, couldn't get comfry and almost cried everytime I readjusted to find a position I could sleep in.  He even kissed my belly to make me feel better.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
  • Options
    I'm thankful we are pretty sure we have our pediatrician!  Now I can fill out the preregistration forms with the hospital!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imagenamcgee:
    imagepsychgirl33:

imagenamcgee:

Thanks!  We were only even out because I wanted to go to Dairy Queen.  This happened on the way, and when we got to DQ, they had already closed for the night at 8:00.  What a bad night!

Aw, that stinks!  I probably would have cried (to be completely honest).  Almost hit by a car AND no ice cream?  I couldn't handle that! 

• Options
    I am thankful that I have had such an easy pregnancy with no sickness and no complications.   Had an OB appt this morning and was thankful to hear LO's heartbeat.  Can't wait to find out if it's a boy or a girl!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    photo calforsiggy_zps05750af4.png
  • Options
    imagepsychgirl33:
    imagenamcgee:
    imagepsychgirl33:

imagenamcgee:

Aw, that stinks!  I probably would have cried (to be completely honest).  Almost hit by a car AND no ice cream?  I couldn't handle that! 

Yep, I did cry when my husband pulled into the grocery store parking lot so we could see for sure if there was any damage to the car.  I moved to the back seat so I could sit with my little boy.  And that was before I found out DQ was closed!

• Options
    I am thankful to still be pregnant.  Initially, my doctor didn't think I would make it this far.  I'm still holding out hope to actually have a March baby!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image image image image
  • Options
    I am thankful for having an "easy" pregnancy without many issues.  There are many days when I have the usual aches and pains, and third tri has been the most trying, but I am thankful that my LO is healthy and so am I.   I'm also thankful that at the dr. yesterday my bp is back down after being on meds for a week and that he says everything is going perfect now! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"