Detroit Babies

searching for OB/GYN in Lake Orion/Oxford area

hi! we are moving to Lake Orion in February and also TTC, so I am in the market for an OB/GYN in that area. I would like someone knowledgable about mature pregnancy and with an excellent bedside manner. thanks in advance for any recs!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: searching for OB/GYN in Lake Orion/Oxford area

• I go to Comprehensive Women's Health.  I started going there because my GYN was no longer delivering babies and I was pregnant.  It's a single doctor practice which is one of the main reasons I chose it - I was having a hard time wrapping my head around seeing a different doctor every visit.  Since then Dr. Powell delivered my baby and I've had a great experience with her. She does share on-call time with another doctor.  Her offices are in Birmingham and Oxford.  
  • I go to Contemporary OB/GYN in Rochester, but I'm almost positive they have an office in Oxford as well. My doctor is Dr. Goulding, but they have several doctors in the practice to choose from. I chose Dr. Goulding based on multiple recommendations, and I would definitely recommend her based on my experiences so far. I'm very confident in her knowledge, and I feel extremely comfortable with her. Their website is www.contemporarydoctors.com. Good luck!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic BabyFetus Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Oakland Macomb OBGYN has offices in the area. They deliver out of Troy Beaumont.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I also go to Contemporary OB/GYN and they do have an Oxford office. My primary doc is Dr. Reedy but my LO was delivered by Dr. Greene. They are both AMAZING. Highly, highly recommend. They deliver our of Crittenton who has a great L&D dept.
    imageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"