North Carolina Babies

So, I have a 3 year old.

Just needed to see it on my ticker to help make it sink in. Crying

photo c107d4aa-9909-4a33-b3bd-bd94168bd5fc.jpg

Re: So, I have a 3 year old.

• Happy Birthday again to Holly! 
    Caroline is right behind her and I'm having a hard time believing it!
    image AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

***Baby #3: BFP Mother

• ::passing you a kleenex::

I remember when Holly and Savannah(?) were born!  I so wanted DS to come so I could hang with you guys.  Unfortunately, he was and is a procrastinator like his mommy. 

Happy Birthday Miss Holly!  I can't believe our kids are 3!!  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • It is so hard to believe (and a little sad)! Jocelyn has big plans for being 3, a hair cut, and no more paci's! Was Holly excited to be 3?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Yes, she's very excited--mostly because it means she gets to go to the "big girl school" at daycare (a new building, with mixed-age classrooms, ages 3-5). She thinks she is hot stuff! But she really enjoyed her birthday and her party this year, it was really fun for all of us :-)

• Happy birthday Holly! Hopefully Holly won't do what Ashley did and turn a switch as soon as she turned three. She was the sweetest little girl and then suddenly, she started acting out more. Still waiting for that that switch to turn back ;-) Yay for new school and a great birthday party!
  • imagelah1177:
    Happy birthday Holly! Hopefully Holly won't do what Ashley did and turn a switch as soon as she turned three. She was the sweetest little girl and then suddenly, she started acting out more. Still waiting for that that switch to turn back ;-) Yay for new school and a great birthday party!

Oh, her switch has already flipped. :-)

It's not terrible, but she is definitely WAY more dramatic/whiny/argumentative than she used to be these days. I hear 4 is good though, right? hehe...

• imageMrsHughesNC:

imagelah1177:
    Happy birthday Holly! Hopefully Holly won't do what Ashley did and turn a switch as soon as she turned three. She was the sweetest little girl and then suddenly, she started acting out more. Still waiting for that that switch to turn back ;-) Yay for new school and a great birthday party!

It's not terrible, but she is definitely WAY more dramatic/whiny/argumentative than she used to be these days. I hear 4 is good though, right? hehe...

4 is definitely better than three, but honestly, I miss the period from when she was 8 months-3 years, those were the best! She has good days and bad days now, we are going on about 3 days straight of bad so I am really missing the "good old days" lol!! 

• Happy Birthay Holly!

I was a newbie on this board when you were pregnant, she was born so its really hard to believe how fast time is flying!!

imageLilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • imagelah1177:
    imageMrsHughesNC:

imagelah1177:

4 is definitely better than three, but honestly, I miss the period from when she was 8 months-3 years, those were the best! She has good days and bad days now, we are going on about 3 days straight of bad so I am really missing the "good old days" lol!! 

3 is the worst!!!  I hear 4 is better, we'll see.  I can only hope.  Maybe girls are different though.  I like the toddler stage best, up to about 2 years.  6-18 months was my favorite. 

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Aww happy birthday, holly

Katie, Duke Gardens, 6months

ry%3D400

Zach, Duke Gardens, 6months

ry%3D400

Photo courtesy from the amazing Ever You Photography!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"