February 2012 Moms
Options

Expired BBB coupons at BuyBuyBaby?

Has anyone tried to use expired Bed Bath Beyond coupons at Buy Buy Baby?  Will they take them?

Trying to get the ERGO at a decent price... and it's proving to be difficult!

TIA

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Expired BBB coupons at BuyBuyBaby?

• Options
    I've tried a couple times and they won't take the expired ones unfortunately. 
    Mom to AJ: 2/16/2012

Elliott Woodson due 8/2/2015!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Buy Buy Baby only takes unexpired coupons that are theirs or from Bed Bath Beyond. They take nothing that is expired. But Bed Bath and Beyond will take expired Buy Buy Baby coupons and their own expired coupons. Weird but it's how it works. :)
    Took 2 years & 8 months to make our baby! Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We don't have a BuyBuyBaby in our city. But, last night, I went to BBB and had them order our stroller from the store & was able to use an expired BBB coupon. Saved money, talked them out of the shipping charge & it will be delivered to our house in a few days. :-)
  • Options
    I too have gone to BBB and had them order BuyBuyBaby stuff and used my expired BBB coupons.  I did pay shipping but with the savings it was still worth it.

After 2+ years and multiple treatment cycles,
    including an IVF vacation in Costa Rica/Panama,
    IVF #2 brought us our miracle baby!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Surprise!  Baby Boy is on the way!

• Options

imageLSquared3960:
    I've tried a couple times and they won't take the expired ones unfortunately. 

This. They won't take expired coupons from anywhere. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Options
    Have you signed up to get their mobile coupons? They'll text you links to 20% off coupons separately from the ones you get in your email or mail! :) Hope that helps!
  • Options

Also, make sure you read the fine print. There are a slew of brands the coupons can't be used on, but not sure if ERGO is one of them.

FYI, Babies R Us also takes Bed Bath and Beyond coupons sometimes. Not sure if they take expired because I left mine in the car, so when I mentioned I had one they just scanned one for me. 

BabyFetus Ticker image imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• Options
    imagePeglet:

Also, make sure you read the fine print. There are a slew of brands the coupons can't be used on, but not sure if ERGO is one of them.

FYI, Babies R Us also takes Bed Bath and Beyond coupons sometimes. Not sure if they take expired because I left mine in the car, so when I mentioned I had one they just scanned one for me. 

I am fairly certain the coupon excludes the ERGO brand.

Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"