Military Families
Options

DH reenlisting - becoming Army wife again

DH is re-enlisting today after 2yrs out of the Army National Guard.  He is re-enlisting so we can have Tricare insurance for our DD and lo that is on the way.  I can't help but be stressed about this.  I am so scared he will get deployed before the baby is born.  We made it through 1 deployment as a married couple, but the thought of him being gone with 2u2 is terrifying.  I know you ladies are wonderful and I hope that I can be as supportive of you all as you have been of me in the past.
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: DH reenlisting - becoming Army wife again

• Options
    I'm in the middle of nowhere Illinois and we're both in the Guard too! I wouldn't stress too much, missions have been getting cut left and right. PM me if you need anything!

CJ 05/29/2013

• Options
    Yes, he can be deployed, but deployments are on the downslide.  Sure, he may deploy, but it's less likely with the current status of things.  Good luck!!
    Loving life with DH, DS (5), DD and Angel Baby DS watching down from Heaven! We are excited to be trying for our final LO! Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"