Washington Babies
Options

Nursing Tanks?

Other than Target, where are your favorite places for nursing tanks?
Thanks!
BIG Brother born 10/19/07 little Brother born 1/31/12

Re: Nursing Tanks?

• Options
    i used to get mine at Motherhood Maternity :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I only used the target ones & loved them.  We are at the end of our nursing  so I don't need them anymore since we only nurse at night. But I still use them as under shirts to help with layering to keep warm! :-)
    Photobucket
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    HAHA I still wear my target nursing tanks. I have not nursed a child in over 1 1/2 years :)
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Options
    La Leche League Brand. Specifically the Ribz style. I found this little gem when Rye was about 4 months old, and I swear, I cried when I had to take it off to wash it! I should have nought more! Target ones didn't come close to comparing. Sucks everything in like Spanx, cute and snug enough to wear alone, comes with removable straps ( to wear strapless if you want) and also came with clear straps. (great for summer for me!) Hands down my favorite nursing tank! I nursed for 13 months and I wished I had bought more! The only bad side is that there is pads in the front to give "lift" and they become misshapen after a few washes. I e ded up taking them out.https://www.llliclothes.com/Nursing-Tanks/4306-Ribz-Nursing-Tank.html
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Please ignore wonky iPad auto correct and formatting. :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options

imageNancy_Drew:
    La Leche League Brand. Specifically the Ribz style. I found this little gem when Rye was about 4 months old, and I swear, I cried when I had to take it off to wash it! I should have nought more! Target ones didn't come close to comparing. Sucks everything in like Spanx, cute and snug enough to wear alone, comes with removable straps ( to wear strapless if you want) and also came with clear straps. (great for summer for me!) Hands down my favorite nursing tank! I nursed for 13 months and I wished I had bought more! The only bad side is that there is pads in the front to give "lift" and they become misshapen after a few washes. I e ded up taking them out.https://www.llliclothes.com/Nursing-Tanks/4306-Ribz-Nursing-Tank.html

These look great, thank you!  They only have XL on their site left Sad  I'll have to keep an eye out for more but I wonder if the Mothers store at Overlake will have some!

BIG Brother born 10/19/07 little Brother born 1/31/12
  • Options
    I bought mine at the Pavillion at Everett Providence. I forgot, they run REALLY, REALLY small. I would defentely try one on somewhere as I was shocked at the sizing. I think Lynchie ordered some of these on Zulily last year...you might want to ask her if the sizes still run small.
  • Options

my favorite tanks were Bravado, which you can get at Village Maternity.

I owned a bunch of Target ones because they're so affordable, but ultimately, the cutouts/holes and placement of the strap were just weird and never fit me well.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"