Maryland Babies

*Jade*

How was your first day back? It was yesterday, right? What is your daycare situation? Is your mom or MIL watching C?

BFP#1: 01/10, M/C 6w
BFP#2: 06/10, M/C 5w
BFP#3: 09/10, DS born June 1, 2011
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BFP#4: 07/12, M/C 5w3d
BFP#5: 12/12, EDD 08/18/13
Pregnancy Ticker

My Blog: Decorate This

Re: *Jade*

• Yes my first day back to reality was yesterday. Things went well. Felt like no time had passed.

MIL has C Mondays and Tuesdays, I am off Wednesdays, DH is off Thursdays and my mom has her Fridays. We will have to play the weekends by ear. My branch is a 7 day-a-week branch and DH works retail so he is also 7 days/week. But luckily we are able to bypass daycare right now to help us save some money. And luckily MIL is in real estate so she doesnt have a set schedule. She will cover any days that overlap.

It is so hard to believe that C will be 7 weeks tomorrow. Time really is flying by.

• Glad to hear that your first day back was not all that bad. That's really awesome that you have a wonderful back up system with your family.

• Loading the player...
  • :butting in:

Hi Jade!  I was thinking of you last night. 

There is a new song that they are playing on KidsPlace LIVE (Sirus XM) it is by a girl named Charlie Hope.  The song is called "One That I Love."  You need to look it up on iTunes or Pandora.  Everytime I hear it it makes me think of you and Baby C. 

I am glad that your first day back went well.  

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"