Illinois Babies
Options

central dupage hospital or elmhurst memorial?

I am 5 weeks pregnant and need to make a doctor's appt. I can't decide between going to Central Dupage Hospital with Dr. Chang or going to Elmhurst Memorial Hospital with Dr Mcduff. Any suggestions or experiences? Elmhurst Memorial would be close to my new job...hmm what to do?

Re: central dupage hospital or elmhurst memorial?

• Options
    I LOVE Dr. MacDuff. I had a complicated delivery with my first LO (with a different OB and hospital) and he did a great job of reassuring me and calming my fears about this one. The Elmhurst group makes you rotate doctors as an OB patient and I assume all practices do this, my last one did too. Out of the 5 doctors there Dr. MacDuff is my favorite and there's really only 1 that I don't care for. Plus, we took a tour of the new Elmhurst hospital and the labor and delivery area are unbelievably nice.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

I love CDH!  The delivery staff and mother baby unit is wonderful.  I have not gotten to see the new Maternity ward at Elmhurst though!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    CDH is great!
  • Options
    i really love dr mcduff, but i had an awful experience with another doctor in the practice today and i am feeling super disheartened. there's a 20% chance that she'll be the one who's there when i deliver in april. what to do what to do what to do?
  • Options
    I had my 3 year old with McDuff's practice at Elmhurst. Dr. Paige actually delivered me, loved her, wasn't crazy about Dr. Ghia. SO, with my next baby, I switched to CDH when we moved to Wheaton. LOVE CDH way better! I just had my third 3 weeks ago, and again had a fabulous experience! I highly recommend Dr. Cannon, out of DuPage Medical. LOVE HIM, he's young, funny, and really personable! Good luck with whom ever you chose! 
  • Options

Dr Cannon at CDH was great! I liked all the doctors in his pratice.  Not a fan of elmhurst.

GL!!

**MC 2/03** **Jazmen born 1/29/04 passed away 1/31/04** Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Beta 1/24/12= 22 Beta 1/26/12= 149 Beta 1/29/12= 1299 U/S 2/11/12 Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"