Texas Babies

Who's out there?

Hoping to get more conversations started on the SA board! 

What area are you from?  (NW, NE, Corpus, etc)

What is your due date and/or how many kids do you have?

Do you have pets? 

What is your work situation?

Favorite restaurant in/near SA?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Who's out there?

• What area are you from?  (NW, NE, Corpus, etc)  NW side

What is your due date and/or how many kids do you have? 3.6.12, FTM

Do you have pets?  2 rescue dogs.  One thinks he is a 55 lb lap dog, the other thinks he is a cat.  Both unfazed by belly kicks. 

What is your work situation? Healthcare, 3 night shifts.

Favorite restaurant in/near SA? We always end up at Texas Roadhouse, but my favorite for special occasions is Trattoria Lisina up near Dripping Springs/Kyle. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • What area are you from?  (NW, NE, Corpus, etc) - NW near New Guilbeau 

What is your due date and/or how many kids do you have? - Boy due April 21st; 1 daughter

Do you have pets?  No pets.

What is your work situation? Full-Time Internal Auditor; DH is a SAHD

Favorite restaurant in/near SA?  El Chapparel, Thai Corner, pretty much anything :)   

Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker BabyName Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Hoping to get more conversations started on the SA board! 

What area are you from?  (NW, NE, Corpus, etc)

NE SIDE 

What is your due date and/or how many kids do you have?

FEB 22. FTM 

Do you have pets? 

ONE, MINI LONGHAIRED DACHSHUND.  

What is your work situation?

I AM A NANNY 

Favorite restaurant in/near SA?

EL SABROSITO. IT'S A HOLE IN THE WALL MEXICAN RESTAURANT. SO DELISH.  

Baby number ONE on the way!
    BabyName Ticker

What area are you from?  (NW, NE, Corpus, etc)- NE in Schertz

What is your due date and/or how many kids do you have? FTM, due 5-22-11

Do you have pets? I have one orange tabby lap kitty

What is your work situation? SAHW

Favorite restaurant in/near SA? LOVE Godai, but sushi is out of the question now. Another hidden favorite is Scenic Loop Cafe - haven't been there in so long since it is so far from my house!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Hi ladies!  

I am living in NE San Antonio (281 1604 area)

1 daughter 18 months old

We have two cats that my DD likes to torment.

I was in sales until I had my DD, and now stay at home with her.

We have only been year a year, but I guess I eat at this little Chinese place near us on a weekly basis.  It's not pf changs, but it is healthy, clean and fast.  Paloma Blanca is also good.

Years of trying and treatment, IVF#1 brought us our darling C!
  • What area are you from?  (NW, NE, Corpus, etc) NE 1604/o'conner

What is your due date and/or how many kids do you have? one daughter

Do you have pets? Yes, one Rhodesian ridgeback

What is your work situation? I work 4-5 hours a week with DD. my job is great. 

Favorite restaurant in/near SA? Hmmm... Taste of Asia. Pam's patio kitchen, twin sisters

oa1
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

? Voted Cool Cat ~ 2012 Sweetpea Mom Awards ?

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • What area are you from? (NW, NE, Corpus, etc)  Near 1604/Bandera

What is your due date and/or how many kids do you have?  My LO is 7 weeks old

Do you have pets? 1 deaf Dalmatian..he's all we can handle!!

What is your work situation?  I'm an executive recruiter (IT and Accounting/Finance)

Favorite restaurant in/near SA?  Chain: Melting Pot  Non-chain: Asia Kitchen (thai food)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagesugrrrplum:

What area are you from?  NW, near Culebra an d1604

What is your due date and/or how many kids do you have? One 8 month old DD and due the end of July with #2. I'm having problems with my pregnancy and may m/c.

Do you have pets? 2 dogs, 3 cats, and a rat

What is your work situation? I work very part time at a vet clinic

Favorite restaurant in/near SA? I love the Melting Pot, but can't afford it very often. I love Pei Wei and eat there more often.

• imagesugrrrplum:

Hoping to get more conversations started on the SA board! I love this idea!!  We've only been here about a year and I work F/T (answer to question below) but it's been really hard connecting with new people up here. 

What area are you from?  (NW, NE, Corpus, etc)- Live in WAAAAYY  NW- Boerne- but work in San Antonio near the airport (not sure what that would be...central?  heart of city?)

What is your due date and/or how many kids do you have? Due date for peanut is 5/30/2012- have an almost 3 year old daughter (she'll be 3 next month)

Do you have pets? one cat that sleeps most of the time

What is your work situation? work F/T as a project manager at a bank

Favorite restaurant in/near SA?not really sure about a favorite since we don't eat out all that often...but when we do, we go for convenience and where there usually aren't a lot of people so it's usually the restaurant at Bass Pro at the Rim.

IAmPregnant Ticker

What area are you from?  (NW, NE, Corpus, etc) Wurzbach & Lockhill Selma 

What is your due date and/or how many kids do you have? FTM 8/17/12 

Do you have pets? 2 dogs A standard dachshund, and a maltipoo both rescued  

What is your work situation? EC-5 teacher at a christian school

Favorite restaurant in/near SA? Chinese food place named Gin's!! Great food and even better price!!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • What area are you from? SE/downtown area

What is your due date and/or how many kids do you have? Due Jan 07 (but practically anyday now according to the dr!)

Do you have pets?  two dogs, one mixed breed mutt, the other a daschund

What is your work situation? QA audit for a clinic research facility

Favorite restaurant in/near SA? soo many to list! Taco Haven is our usual spot.

• imagetgwedding07:

What area are you from?  (NW, NE, Corpus, etc) Wurzbach & Lockhill Selma 

What is your due date and/or how many kids do you have? FTM 8/17/12 

Do you have pets? 2 dogs A standard dachshund, and a maltipoo both rescued  

What is your work situation? EC-5 teacher at a christian school

Favorite restaurant in/near SA? Chinese food place named Gin's!! Great food and even better price!!

I used to go to Gin's all the time back in college with a group of people I worked with. I haven't thought of that place in years! Oh my gosh, back then their lunch plates were $4 to $4.50 and that included your tea!!!

Congrats on your BFP! :)

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Ooh, I'll chime in too! I'd love to meet with new to-be mama's like myself in the area!

What area are you from?  I live on the NC side of San Antonio near 281/1604-ish....

What is your due date and/or how many kids do you have? Due March 16th! This is my first!

Do you have pets?  Nope

What is your work situation? Working almost F/T hours at a local boutique

Favorite restaurant in/near SA? Nom Nom Nom....I love too many to list, but a huge fan of Mexican, of course!

• Hoping to get more conversations started on the SA board! What area are you from?  (NW, NE, Corpus, etc) - NWWhat is your due date and/or how many kids do you have? - DS is 13mosDo you have pets? - 2 black lab mixes from the Humane SocietyWhat is your work situation? - F/T as QA at a pharma/consumer health coFavorite restaurant in/near SA? - Don't have one yet, we just got here in Oct. :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • What area are you from?  (NW, NE, Corpus, etc) - NE (O'Connor and Nacogdoches area)
    What is your due date and/or how many kids do you have? - 3 year old DS, 15 month old DD, and due 3/8/12.
    Do you have pets? - 1 boxer, 1 lab mix, and a snake (technically, that's the husband's pet!)
    What is your work situation? - SAHM and grad student
    Favorite restaurant in/near SA? - Thai Chili, Godai, Pompeii (Italian)
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"