Inland Empire Babies

Chidlbirth classes in the Claremont area

Hello ladies! I am an old-timer knottie (lolo_bride) and am not expecting baby #1 in April. My husband and I would like to take some serious childbirth classes (preferably lamaze) before bambino arrives... do you have suggestions? We are willing to go as far west as Covina/West Covina, and as far east as Rancho.

Thank you so much! It's nice to see some familiar faces here!

Re: Chidlbirth classes in the Claremont area

• Congratulations!

I don't know of any Lamaze classes in that area but I can recommend the Bradley Method. Our instructor/doula Mandi teaches her classes in downtown Upland. She is awesome. Her website has additional info:

https://peachykeenbirth.com/

Ivy: July 2010  |  Stella: Dec 2012  |  BFP#3: MMC at 11Wk's, July 2017 | Wyatt: April 2019 | BFP#5: Twin Girls due Sept 2020

• Where are you delivering? I am in Claremont as well, giving birth any day now ( hoprefully) and I know that Pomona Valley offers a lot of birthing and breast feeding classes. I have heard great things about peachy keen as well, you can go to No Sugar Added in the village for more info on them!
  • Loading the player...
  • I delivered at San Antonio and they offered Lamaze for a good price. I loved it!
    Loving life's blessings!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    imageimageimageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"