Orange County Babies

Vaccine-Friendly Pediatrician

I'm wanting to find a Dr. for both of my kids who will be open to whatever I decide regarding vaccines and not kick me out of their practice if I decide not to do them, or omit some, or do an alternative schedule.

We have a PPO and live in Orange, but I'll go pretty much anywhere in this area or South County.

I'd like good bedside, after hours/on call Dr., sick room.

We've already been to Dr. Sears before and I would not like to go back.

Thanks so much for the help!!!

Re: Vaccine-Friendly Pediatrician

• Check out Dr Donna Moreno in Fullerton. Works out of St. Jude med center. I have been pretty easy going about the vacc schedule but when I have inquired she has appeared to be comfortable with changing up schedules or putting things off. I dont know what exactly her policies are though.She is also wonderful with my DD and my sisters 3 boys.
    Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Birthday
  • We see Dr. Glenn Katz in San Clemente (across the street from Dr. Sears).  Very flexible, no lectures.  Great doc.  Easy going.  He doesn't have a separate sick room though but every time we go we are the only ones in the waiting room.  It's a single practice and they do a good job of staggering appointments.  We never wait more than 5mins and my oldest is 4yo. 
     After hours is Kids Doc (most of the drs here use their service).  It's basically a group of docs that band together and alternate on-call duty.  The one time I used them was a weekend morning and Dr. Katz was not on duty but another dr was and he was really great.
     I can't rec Katz enough for a great, laid-back, non-lecturing pedi.  GL!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"