Phoenix Babies

Headaches during pregnancy!!!

Hello, I am 15 wks and recently I've been getting headaches that just don't go away. I don't want to take any meds because im not sure if its safe, but they are so painful...please help!! If you have any tips on relieving the pain im open to anything at this point!!!! Thanks!

Re: Headaches during pregnancy!!!

• Make sure you are well rested and hydrated.  And have your doctor check you blood pressure.  Otherwise I would talk my doctor about options.  There are some safe over the counter meds available.  You don't want to be in pain the whole time!  Good luck :)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Headaches during pregnancy are a normal thing due to your hormones.  They only pain medicine you are allowed to take is Tylenol.  Try taking a warm bath or laying down with your eyes covered.  They really suck, I am 20 weeks and I have them a lot.  It's just a part of pregnancy.  Hang in there it will all be worth it once it's over. Smile
    Mrs. Hampton Pregnancy Ticker image Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday   tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • The only headaches I ever had during pregnancy were due to BP issues, so make sure your BP is good.  I agree with the PPs that you need to stay hydrated.  Hopefully something helps.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • What always works for me is rubbing some peppermint essential oil on my temples. Works like a dream and completely safe.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"