Texas Babies
Options

Anyone have in-home child care?

For now my sister in law will be watching my son at her house but she is planning on trying for baby #2 and she got pretty sick with my nephew so I'm not sure she'll be up for it in the long run. 

Do any of you have a caretaker/nanny come to your home daily?  How much do you pay?  Or if you take your child to another person's home, how much do you pay and how many other kids do they take care of?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Anyone have in-home child care?

• Options
    I am a nanny and although I just finished working for good (or until I feel I can watch other children in my home) I can tell you that someone that comes to your home is considered a nanny. Nannies cost more than daycare. With one child I would charge 9-10 an hour. I can't tell you what a daycare would cost though. Care.com is where I was hired. You can request background checks. Good luck!
    Baby number ONE on the way!
    BabyName Ticker
  • Options

Someone coming to your home will cost more than day care or a home care provider. Depending on how often you'd need care, I'd say a full time nanny would be $200-$300 a week. I could be totally off, but that's what I've noticed online.  

I just recently decided to think about watching a child in my home. I just registered for care.com and sittercity.com last night. If you'd like, I can PM you my information and we can talk about care for your son.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    If you're looking for in home daycare Texas maintains a list of registered home daycares.  Just google daycare and Texas and you should find something
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"