Childless not by choice

Lets talk about our pets =)

DH didn't grow up having pets.  I did.  I tried for a couple of years to convince him we should get a dog.  After finding out we would be CFNBC, he relented.  Now *he* is the one who spoils our dog rotten.  They're best buddies.  And while a pet will obviously never be a child, our dog is someone we can care for and love.  She does fill a void.

Re: Lets talk about our pets =)

• Awww what a cutie! My ex-husband and I had a lab when we were married. After the divorce he got him and I ended up with a cat. I never liked cats but I was lonely and figured why not. Matrix is my baby but he doesn't like DH!

DH wants a rottie while I want a teacup maltese. I wished I didn't work long hours and lived in a place where I could have many pets!!

ME:46 MH:44 DE IVF 2014
    Met with RE 4/11. 2 IUI's BFN. DE best option. Switched clinics to do "shared" program. Had to retake all tests and a mamm that put me behind and then on a DE waiting list for 12 months. Picked a donor!! (10/13/13) Got matched. Estimated transfer in December. After 2.5 years of patiently waiting I will finally cycle....can hardly believe it. DE cycle got cancelled. One of her tests came back positive.  Waiting for another donor. Donor picked!! (1/18/14)

DE IVF #1 (4/26) BFN  DE FET #1 (6/4) BFP! Beta 1=339 Beta 2=852 Beta 3=9957 EDD 2/22/15!!

imageimage 
         image   imageimage

• We have two puggles, Paisley and Clover. P was mine before I met DH and C was our wedding gift to each other. DH dotes on them like crazy and they really are our babies. Especially now that we're CFNBC, I don't feel a single bit of guilt spoiling them rotten and making them the center of our world. We're a family, the 4 of us :)

Someday, DH wants a boxer, which I'm fine with, but I don't know that I could do the puppy thing again. yet at the same time, we both prefer to train our dogs from puppyhood. I guess we'll cross that bridge when we get there.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    P/SAIF Welcome
    Invisible Finish Line
    3T's Traveling Ovary Blog
    7DPO Progesterone: low. CD3 BW: normal, HSG: clear
    DX: severe MFI (low all 3) and low T. Undergoing replacement therapy.
  • Loading the player...
  • We have a golden retriever that we got from a shelter about 2 years ago. We aren't sure of his age, but he is probably about 5 now. He makes me happy. :)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"