Pennsylvania Babies
Options

Shippensburg Area GTG

Does anyone want to GTG in the Shippensburg area?  I was thinking we could do some mall walking, I know that makes us sound old!

I know everyone is going to say find a Moms Club, tried that.  Apparently the Ship one is no longer active or the person in charge is seriously slacking in getting back to prospects.  I'm going to try the Chambersburg West club before giving up on this.  I do go to the library once a week but I've found it's alot of grandparents with their grandkids.

So, I'm taking matters into my own hands and thought I'd just throw out the idea of meeting up with other TB mommies in my area.

Re: Shippensburg Area GTG

• Options
    Wish I could join you, but I am out in Hanover.  :-(
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

imagecourtneyLMM:
    Wish I could join you, but I am out in Hanover.  :-(

Aww thanks! 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm in Carlisle.  We have a moms group that meets a few times a month in Mechanicsburg.  
    BabyFruit Ticker image image
         Big M 7/11/11
          Little M 6/16/2013
                    Angel baby 5/17/2014          
  • Options

We used to live in Carlisle but just moved to outside Shippensburg.  That's a little far for us, probably 45 minutes, we live in the boonies!

Thanks, appreciate the info!

• Options

The Moms Club exists, but they really only do things A) during the week day and I work full time and B) only really in either Harrisburg or Hagerstown and that is a HIKE.

I would LOVE to get to know more Moms in this area. We do pretty much nothing in the evenings and weekends. Real partiers over here. lol

"I wanted you more than you'll ever know, so I sent love to follow wherever you go."

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers

image Follow Me on Pinterest

Ginny DX 21-Hydroxylase Deficiency Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia

Charlie DX Specific Antibody Deficiency & ASD

• Options

imageohdrama09:
    I'm in Carlisle.  We have a moms group that meets a few times a month in Mechanicsburg.  

I wish we were closer to Mechanicsburg. There seems to be so much going on there kid-wise. :(

"I wanted you more than you'll ever know, so I sent love to follow wherever you go."

• Options
    Oh! I'm in Chambersburg, my little boy is 5 1/2 months old, and I'm just about ready to try to meet other moms. I haven't tried the Chambersburg West group yet, but I've been thinking about it. Anyway, I'm interested! 

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

imageglowpoint:
    Oh! I'm in Chambersburg, my little boy is 5 1/2 months old, and I'm just about ready to try to meet other moms. I haven't tried the Chambersburg West group yet, but I've been thinking about it. Anyway, I'm interested! 

He is a cutie! Let us know how that group is - I haven't explored that group yet.  

• Options

imageglowpoint:

If you want to meet up sometime for coffee or just to go for a stroll around the mall since it's freezing out let me know.  I'll give you a taste of what's your future with little man holds - toddlerhood!!  :)

I emailed the Chambersburg West group, got an email back.  She has to see if I can join since I don't live in Chambersburg and she was going to see what was up with the Shippensburg group.

• Options
    I am in Chambersburg and was thinking about the Cburg West group.  I have a 19 month old and am due for #2 in July.  If you'd like to meet up or join the group together, let me know!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"