C-sections
Options

Pain every so often!!!

Hey everyone!  My LO will be 4 months old on Saturday.  My scar healed very nicely and so did I.  However, I have noticed in the past week that every now and than I get a pain in my scar area.  It normally goes away in about 30 seconds.  Has anyone else experienced this?  Should I be concerned?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Pain every so often!!!

• Options
    My DS is 4.5 months and I still get pain/discomfort in that area and it is always tender to the touch. My sister who has had 2 c-sections (the last one was almost 2 years ago) still experiences these discomforts. I guess it comes with the territory :(
  • Options
    Yes, I've been getting it too.  My DD is almost 7 weeks old, and I was regularly having pain up until about 5 weeks.  Even now I sometimes get some sharp pains, but much less frequently. 
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I have been wondering about this as my DD is now 3 months.  I was hoping it would all go away.  I am still uncomfortable and by the end of the day it is much worse.  yipee! lol.
  • Options
    I had pains around the edges of my scar when I twisted or moved in a direction to hard/fast or if i was trying to lift something I shouldn't. That went on for quite some time until I was fully healed. They say you aren't fully healed for at least a year so brief incidents like that isn't that odd for only being 4 months PP.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"