C-sections
Options

If you had a C section and formula fed

How long did it take you to loose your "baby" weight?  Thanks!
Married 05/27/07 ~ Emilee Lucille born 04/01/08 ~ Ella Marie 2/15/12 Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: If you had a C section and formula fed

• Options
    2 months both times.  I lost in sooner than any of my friends that breastfeed.  I had csections both times also.
    DD (8/12/09), DD (2/8/11)
    BFP 12/16/14| EDD 8/19/15 |MMC 1/15/15 (9 weeks 1 day)
  • Options
    Two weeks.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I gained 29lbs total

Lost 14lbs in the hospital

and was down 24lbs by 7 days pp.

I never lost the final 5lbs

~after 34 cycles we finally got our 2nd little bundle of joy~
    My IF blog
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    I lost it all at 2 weeks and then 2 more lbs the next week. I didn't do any exercising either, not even walking. I had GD though and only gained 19-20 lbs.
  • Options

At my 2 week pp doctor appt I was back to my pre-pregnancy weight. It took a loot longer to fit into my pre-pregnancy clothes.  These are two very different things.

• Options
    imageFlashMeyer:

At my 2 week pp doctor appt I was back to my pre-pregnancy weight. It took a loot longer to fit into my pre-pregnancy clothes.  These are two very different things.

Ditto!!! I've lost all of my weight, but my pre-pregnancy clothes still don't fit right :(

• Options
    I am back down to my pre pregnancy weight and was that way at my 2 week pp check up.  I am actually now lower than my pre pregnancy weight but I think it's because I only gained about 8lbs total during pregnancy. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I had all but I think 5-8pounds lost by my 2 week appointment. That said, I had only gained 22 lbs to begin with.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"